another down

Levi pov

The door opens to reveal.... yurio.
There he is. The brat. The FUCKER who dared flirt my MY Eren.
Oh the bitch is going to pay.

"Oh Levi, back again? So soon? Miss me too much?" He asks with a smug look on his face like he knows exsacly why I'm here.

I'm fuming. Face red with anger , jealousy. But soon it will be red with blood .  Butchers knife in hand behind my back, I pull him forward so we are on eye level with each other.

"Why did you do it?" I growl

Yurio cocked his head to the side and put an innocent face on "do what Levi?"

GOD HE INFURIATES ME! He knows exsacly what he did yet he chooses to piss me off even more!

"You know what you did yurio so tell me, why? Do you have a death wish? You know Eren is mine yet you still flirt with him. Why?"

He smirks and looks at me dead on

"Well he is really cute, no scratch that. hot. I mean look at his body. Looks so fuc--"

That what enough to send me over the edge. I push him inside the house and bang him against the wall not bothering to shut the door behind me. I bring my hand with the knife from behind my back and relocate it to his neck.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT HUH?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE BECAUSE I WONT HESATATE TO SLUAGHTER YOU AND CUT YOU UP INTO LITTLE PIECES AND FEED YOU TO THE FISHES!"

He just stood there, not a care in the world, looking at me. Then he said in a monotone,

"Do it."

What. He wants me to kill him? Huh. Well, I hope he knows that I don't bluff.

I drag my knife across his neck in a flash. Waterfalls of crimson explodes from his neck painting the area around him a pretty shade of death.
Chocking noises  erupted from his mouth as he drowns in his own blood.

That's What he deserved.
He messed with the wrong guy.

Thought I can't help but think about how easy he gave in to me.  He just handed himself to me. Not like I care about his life. I just took it from him for God's sake ,but I still can't help but wonder.......

Oh well.

One less obstical for me.

Me and eren will be together forever.

And no one.
Can
Get
In
The
Way
Of
That.

Eren pov

It's been an hour and Levi isn't back yet. I'm scared. Im Scared for him. For his safety. He needs to come back alive or I might as well kill myself right now on the spot.

I can't live without him.ive fallen too deep. Too deep that I may drown but I don't care. I will drown with the love that he gives me. With him I will be able to breath.

I hear the door open and I run straight to it. I see Levi with blood on his shirt and a knife in hand but that was expected.

So he really did kill yurio huh?

Oh well. He was just another useless meat bag to get rid off and feed to the hounds.

I hug Levi as hard as I could and he gladly returned it.

" God Levi. I was so worried!" I say looking at him straight on.

He just stares into my eyes. His focus going from my eyes to my lips. He slowly leans in and sparks erupted from the sky. Butterfly flew around in my stomach. He kissed me. His soft plump lips moulded perfectly into mine.

Like a jigsaw puzzle.

It was perfect.
He was perfect and better yet.... He was mine