Cameras

Eren pov

time skip to next day

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"noooooooooooooooooooo! DONT WANNNA!" i shout as my annoying as fuck alarm clock goes off right in my ear. " why do i even have an alarm clock anyway? oh yeah its because misa wont shut the fuck up about keeping fit and shit and makes me jog every morning and if i dont she will turn in to a crazy bitch and i honestly don't want to see that side of her... AGAIN." ' what is my life?'

i throw my alarm clock to the other side of the room and watch gleefully as it smashes and the annoying thing stops beeping. 'Ahhh peace and quiet. god why do i have such and awful life?' i think as i slowly roll out of bed and s l o w l y walk to the bathroom to do my teeth and hair. i then walk s l o w l y back to my bedroom to pick and out fit out for the day.

" i honestly couldn't give a shit on how i look." i said as i threw some random shit on and went down stairs for breakfast. i couldn't help but sense that im being watched. just being stared at. it freaks me out a little bit but honestly i doubt that anyone would watch me. Anyway they have no way on watching me. all my windows and curtans are shut and locked. my door was locked last night and im the only one with a key to it. the only way that someone could be watching me is if they were watching me through the cameras and i highly doubt that.honestlty i dont even think i have cameras in this house .but still, i cant shake the feeling.

whatever i need to stop being such a pussy. i continued making my cereal and sat down on the couch.  'screw that dumb ass run. no one wants to do that shit at 8 in the morning.' i sat down and watched 'rick and mortey' laughing my ass off and occasionally shouting 'IM PICKLE RICK!' at the top of my lungs.  after about five episodes i get off my lazy ass and decide t go for a walk. i don't know what came over me. i was just in a good mood.  

i walk out of the door and decide to ask levi if he wanted to walk with me. i don't know. i guess i didn't want to be lonely. yeah... that was it. i knock on the door and await my response. a few seconds later the door opened and revealed a SHIRTLESS levi. SHIRTLESS. OH MAH GAWD WAS HE HOT! he just stood there rubbing his eyes slightly with a damn pissed off look on his face. 'shit. i probably wok him up just now.' he looked up about to shout a me but realized who it was and shut his mouth completely. he saw the mad blush on my face and smirked knowing just what made me do it.

" hey Eren, what do you need?" OH GOD HIS MORNING VOICE!

" oh um , i just wanted to know if you would like to go on a walk with me. you know around the neighbor hood. to get to know the place better."

" oh i would love to. come in whilst i get ready!"

"ok!" i walk into his house. WOW, this place is clean. like REALLY CLEAN! not a spec of dust to be seen. i sit down on a grey couch and watch him climb up the stairs. 'he has a nice ass...' i blush at the comment i made to myself and look away from him. ' NO, BAD EREN!' i mentally scold myself.

levi pov

as i walk up the stairs i make sure so sway my hips a little so Eren could get a nice view. i knew he was coming. i saw him through the cameras i installed whilst he sleeps. i got a key made so i could come in in the middle of the night and watch him sleep. he i so peaceful when he sleeps. a literal sleeping beauty but i wouldn't expect anything less from my Eren. yes MY Eren. i have claimed him. even if he may not know it, he belongs to me now. he is MY property. mine to keep. mine to stay. FOREVER. i will make sure it stays that way as well. no matter what the cost. as long as nothing gets between us, i will be happy.

i walk into my room and get changed quickly so i could watch Eren through the cameras in my own house. 'beautiful' i whisper to myself and quickly walk down stairs to meet Eren. " ok, im ready!" i announce. he just gets up and nods, smiling. he looked at my out fit.  i wore a grey hoody with the arms off so it showed off my arm muscles an some black ripped jeans.

we walked out of the house together. i had a plan to make him mine. and im going to use it.

Eren pov

we was just walking down a small alleyway so i could know all the short cuts. just as i opened my mouth to say something a cloth rapped around my mouth and a finger pinched my nose shut so i couldn't breath. i struggle in the grip of my attack and breath in slightly inhaling a nasty gas and dropping to floor straight after. just as my eyes were about to close i here a voice. Levi's voice saying, " sorry Eren." then all was black.