"Don't let him get to you pup and good on you for sticking up for uh, what's his sister's name again?"

"Cassidy."

"Yeah Cassidy, I heard you gave an ear full to that Kerr girl for picking on her." he smiled proudly at me.

"Don't get me started on her."

"Or the waitress?" Dad smirked.

"Oh my gosh Ramsey!" I burried my face into his side.

"What?" I heard moms voice. "Are you okay Masy?"

I nodded in dads side and hugged his arm. Dad laughed and patted my hair.

"She's just had a crap week."

"Aww baby." Mom hugged me, sandwiching me between hee and dad.

"You look tired baby, go get some rest. You'll need it for when Jye gets here tomorrow." Mom smirked when I pulled back.

I huffed and kissed the both of them goodnight.

~

"Masy! Masy! Masy!" Kid-ish voices woke me.

I shot up. "Yes! What? Wha-Ooff!" I flew back with a weight on my chest.

"Masy! You're awake!" One voice yipped, my covers wriggled.

I opened my eyes to find two pairs of excited emerald green ones.

"Cedric? Hazel? Payton?" I asked hazily. Wait. My little cousins were in my room.

"Ceddy!! Hazel!! Payton!!" I squealed and pushed forward so that I had them all in a hug on my bed. They giggled and squealed with as much excitement.

If you're wondering who Cedric is, he's uncle Jye's eldest son, Hazel and Payton are his twin siblings. Cedric is eleven and the twins just turned ten.

"My babies!!" I gave them another squeeze.

Aunt Reeyarn walked through the open door. "Oh I'm sorry honey, did they wake you?"

"Aunt Yarnie!" I jumped off the bed and hugged her short form.

"Hey there pup." she patted my back.

"Where's uncle Jye?"

"Downstairs."

I leapt out the door and sprinted downstairs. He and uncle Pete were chatting.

"UNCLE JYE!!" I practically screamed and ran to him.

"Masy baby!" he picked me up and swung me in circles like how he did when I was a kid. He showered my head with kisses.

"Argh! I'm not a kid anymore uncle Jye!" I squirmed in his arms, he set me on the floor and kept an arm slung around my shoulders.

"How've you been darling? God I swear you've gotten taller since the last time I saw you." he placed another kiss on my forehead.

I grinned up at my favourite uncle. "I'm fine."

His green eyes undertook a darker shade. "So, this boy. Is he good to you?" he asked sternly.

"Oh don't make the poor girl nervous Jye." Uncle Peter smirked.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Come on Mace, you'll be late for school." Any walked in with a cup of coffee with mom. "Oh hey Jye!" Aunt Any smiled.

"Aw hey Any." he let go of me and hugged Any, she disappeared behind him, she was that small.

"Mom, do I have to?" I whined with a slight pout.