I rolled my eyes and giggled. "I live here, what are YOU doing here?"

"You know what I mean."

"Well I was gonna talk to Morgan." I shrugged.

"I'm coming, I wanna know what y'all are up to." she smirked.

"Whatever." I knocked and Morgan pulled the door open for us. His eyebrows raised when he held the door for Luci.

I got straight to the point. "Here." I shoved my book to his chest. "That'll be the second piece if the first one goes well."

"What's the first one?" Morgan looked up from the sketch book.

"Wait, what are y'all talking about?" Luci walked between us.

"I'm getting a tattoo." I tell her with a straight face.

She gaped at me. "What! Aww my little Masy is growing up!" Luci cooed squeezing my cheek.

"What? I thought you'd be telling me how bad an idea this is or ripping his head to shreads for going along with it."

She laughed and shook her head. "Your old enough to make your own decisions Mace." she shrugged. "Can I tell Royden?"

"Sure but he cannot tell a soul or else your butt is mine!" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Done!" she squealed and skipped out the door.

"Here's the first one." I flicked the page over, it was a picture of a tattoo some girl got. I saw it on Instagram a while ago and thought it was the cutest thing ever. It was 'Mom' and 'Dad' in linked writing with hearts on the outside.

"Your parents mean a lot to you huh?" Morgan commented, still staring at the picture.

"They're everything to me." I agreed.

"What about me?" Morgan pouted.

"What about you?" I smirked.

"Wow. You're cold." he huffed. "Anyways, I called my cousin and she said she was free on saturday."

"Okay, cool." I clap my hands together.

Morgan rolled his eyes and flickes through the pages.

"These are really dark drawings for a girl who projects a lot of light."

"Huh?"

"You're difficult to read sometimes...like your aura. It's a gold sparkly colour."

"My aura? What colour is everyone else's?"

"They're a light green usually." he shrugged.

"Hmm okay. I'm gonna head to bed. Goodnight!" I walked out all giddy and happy. I bumped into dad on the stairs.

"You're in a good mood pup, who texted you?" he smirked.

I looped my arm through his. "Oh never you mind dad." I hugged his huge arm.

"What do you want Masyn?" he chuckled.

I looked at him like, 'Really?'. "Can't I be in a good mood? Unless you want me to go all feral on your butt."

He laughed this time. "That was hillarious! Never in my life had I heard you swear like that, well say 'shit' anyways."

I blushed. "I'm so embarrassed I said that oh my gosh."

"You did the right thing putting that kid in his place, if it were up to me or your mom, he'd be dead."

"I know. Ugh! That kid makes me angry, how he picks on his sister like that." I huffed.