We retreated back to his room. "I'm positive. I've wanted one ever since I saw my mom and dads mark and you've just set it in concrete with all your cool pieces. Plus, I know mom and dad have tattooes other than their marks."  I shrugged.

"Alright, when do you want it?" he flopped back onto his bed and I on the mattress.

"Saturday after soccer or...?" I trailed off.

"Sure, I know a place. Just figure out what you want and I'll call."

"I already have what I want, I'll show you later. Where is this place?"

"It's back in my pack town, the guys who own the parlour are my cousins." he stared at the ceiling. From here I could just manage the distant look on his face.

"Oh okay. Uhm, are they okay with outsiders?" I played with my hair.

"Nah you'll be fine and you won't have to pay them."

"What? No that's okay, I'll pay."

"Seriously Mace." he turned to me again.

"Alright. They won't, you know report me or kick me out?"

He gave a throaty laugh. "No."

"Oh okay." I smiled nervously.

There was a commotion happening outside, there was yelling and shrieking coming from outside.

I popped my head out the door, the yelling was louder out here. Morgan and I walked downstairs and outside to see Brodie holding back some guy and Dean leaning against a car with a big smug smirk on his face.

Any and Renata, were at Brodies side but nevertheless just stood there glaring at a familiar blonde female.

"You're fucking dead kid! If I see you touching my girl again, I'll rip your fucking hands off and slap the shit out of you with them!!" The guy shouted towards Dean who was laughing.

"You can try buddy." Dean smirked with a daring look in his blue eyes.

"You're such a creep kid, I swear!" The blonde snapped. And then it clicked, she was the waitress from the cafè.

"You better get the fuck off my property before I call the cops man." Uncle Brodie snarled at the man.

"Keep that boy on a leash then!" the human dude yelled.

"Just piss off already and take your stink bitch with you, I can smell her from here." Any scrunched her face.

The human couple just growled and cussed under their breath as they went on their way.

"What the fuck was that kid!" Any yelled at Dean.

"That stupid ass human bitch accused me of grabbing her, I wasn't anywhere near her shit, I wasn't even waiting on them! They must of followed me here." he shrugged.

"Stupid ass fucking humans!" Any snapped and locked eyes with me.

I just frowned at her. "Don't swear!" I grouched.

"I'm sorry Masy." Any gave me a weak smile. "Go get laid or something!" she snapped at Dean who smirked like the devil himself.

~

After dinner I grabbed my sketchbook and made my way to Morgans room.

Luci caught me at his door. "Hey girl."

"Lu!" I squealed and hugged her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, staring at Morgans door.