Not so fresh start

(Troyes POV)

Troye is in his room crying then Steele walks in.

"Troye what's wrong"

"Get out! You won't understand"

Steele walks over and rocks troye back and forth attempting to calm him down.

"S-Steele I think I'm gay..."

Silence.

"Steele?"

"I can't believe you, you're such a disgrace to this family why are you trying to ruin our family with your homosexual tendencies."

"I'm sorry?"

"Get out. If I ever see your face in our house or better yet in Australia I'll personally make sure you never come back."

And with that Steele walks out of the room with a look of anger written across his face.

"I can't ever come back here..." That thought worries troye but also saddens him. He gets up, puts on his coat and grabs his life savings out from under his bed.

/////airport\\\\\\\

"One ticket to Michigan please.."

"How old are you kid, are you legal?"

"Um I'm nineteen."

"Alright, so one ticket to michigan, no baggage?"

"No sir."

"Alright son that'll be $600"

"All passengers boarding for flight 108 to Michigan."

"Ticket please"

Troye hands the lady his ticket and proceeds to board the plane, once settled he starts to think.

Why Michigan.

Why did I have to tell Steele.

Who would've thought that Steele is homophobic.

Is the rest of my family homophobic?

What actually would happen if I went back.

Those were all questions repeatedly running through Troye's head, exhausted from questioning himself, Troye decided do rest his eyes and prepare for the eleven hour flight ahead him.

~~~~~ Tyler's POV~~~~~

"Alright you have a good night now."

Finally. Shops closed for the night.

"Hun can you close up tonight your father and I have previous engagements."

"Sure no problem mum, I'll see you tomorrow."

I start wiping down tables and stacking chairs. After I've turned off all the coffee makers and putting all the baked goods into the back I grab my coat and keys and proceed to lock up.

I feel like I'm forgetting something... My thoughts are interrupted by a terribly sad looking boy walking across the street a mere couple of meters ahead of me.

I shake my head, it was probably just my eyes playing tricks on me..

After climbing the flight upstairs leading to my apartment above the coffee shop I turn on the lights and immediately go to get ready for bed.

I don't think you realize how comfortable your bed actually is until you spend twelve hours on your feet bussing tables and taking orders.

I feel myself drifting off so I allow myself to fall into a peaceful slumber... Or so I thought.