Chapter four

(1840 words)

Chapter four-

Legacy's point of view –

Doctor Mary had ordered I be taken to the hospital so she could run test on me and after hours of being poked and prodded and even having multiple vials of blood taken no one could tell us what the heck was going on and why I had shifted out of nowhere.

I was in so much pain and even the slightest movement caused me to cry out, and the doctors refused to give me any pain medication just in case.

"Can't you give her something?" Huxen yelled out at one of the doctors. He was doing his best to stay calm and be there for me but he was also about to rip every head off of every doctor that walked into my room.

"I'm sorry alpha but until we find out what is happening we can't give her anything." One of the many doctors told Huxen. You could see he was visibly shaken by being yelled at by his alpha.

"Huxen, son please you're upsetting her." His mother said as she looked back at me and then to her son again.

I watched as Huxen looked at me and his entire form softened. He didn't want me seeing him angry.

"I'm sorry." He said as he took a seat beside me again.

The room I was in was huge and meant for the higher ups only, but Huxen had refused to let me stay in a normal room.

My parents and sisters were in the room and so were Huxen's parents. Chester had run off to do some work and look some stuff up.

"I...its fine." I managed to get out before a sob broke through my lips.

"Shh... baby girl we will make sure the pain goes away." My mother said as she moved some fallen strands of hair out of my face.

"There has to be something they can do for her." My father said before getting up and leaving the room, Huxen's dad leaving with him.

"Maybe I can go find Mary." Huxen's mom then left going to look for Doctor Mary.

It felt like hours of just lying there before another doctor who I've never seen before came in to the room. But Huxen knew who he was, and right after him Chester came in.

"Good evening Alpha, Legacy." The doctor greeted us.

"Doctor Brain why are you here?" Huxen asked. He obviously knew who the doctor was. Me on the other hand, I've never seen this man before.

"Chester has been filling me in on some things and after reviewing all of Legacy's medical records I can finally come to a conclusion of what has happened." The doctor said.

The doctor then sent Chester to find everyone and soon the room was filled up again.

"What's happening to her Brain?" Doctor Mary asked Dr. Brain.

"Well after going back all the way to the day she was born I've noticed something that not many would, to them it would be invisible, but not if you're looking for it." Dr. Brain began.

"Okay so what is it that you found?" My mother asked.

"She's always had the ability to shift and connect to her wolf side. That ability was just basically what you would say was asleep." Dr. Brain said this as if it was the most logical thing in the world.

"What do you mean she's always had the ability?" Ciara asked.

"I mean she just needed something to wake those genes up and meeting Huxen did that, and tonight when he took over it was the icing on the cake and she shifted, like she was always meant to do." Dr. Brain explained.