two ─ a 'normal' first day

Start from the beginning

"Yes this will be my speech if I want people to throw their diplomas at my head", Jessica says while crumpling the paper throwing it at his head. Nevah actually likes this they're funny and nice this seems normal for her.

"You gotta embrace the cliches Jess", Mike said. Nevah thought Jessica needed a cliche she thought she was nice.

"They are the bread and butter of valedictorians", Eric said looking the two.

"This is why you aren't valedictorian", Angela said with a serious face.

"I chose to exit the political arena to spend more time with my family", Eric said. This made Nevah remember her family but she doesn't regret leaving. She still loves her sister and she loves her back but she couldn't handle it.

"Jess doesn't need cliches she's gonna rock the speech", Bella said. She was completely right Nevah thought.

"She's right you know you don't need cliches just what says what's in your heart", Nevah said. She thought you should always say what is on your mind or your heart.

"Thanks and rock I'll change lives", Jessica said while eating her food. Then two more insanely beautiful people came and sat at the table. One was a girl with pixie hair and the guys had blonde hair.

"I've decided to throw a party", Alice said. She looked over at Nevah and frowned she didn't see anyone in the future coming here.

"Man if it's a party I'm all for it", Nevah said. She loves to party if you hadn't noticed yet.

"I'm Alice and this is Jasper", Alice said while hold her hand out to shake. Nevah shook her hand to be polite and when she did she was like ice cold.

"Nevah" She said pulling her hand away.

"Anyways the party", Alice said again.

"After all how many times can we graduate", Jasper said. Nevah frown when she saw Edward stifle a smile. From what she saw they didn't seem like normal teenagers. Cold skin, doesn't eat, has golden eyes. Weird she thought.

"A party at your house", Angela said. What was so wrong with their house.

"Whoa I've never seen your house", Jessica says.

"No ones seen their house" Eric said as if they weren't sitting their. Ah that's why it's so weird to them Nevah thought.

"Another party Alice" Edward said a little warily. Nevah wondered what happened last Party.

"It'll be fun", Alice said. Nevah completely she needed to let loose a little.

"That's what happened last time", Bella said giving Alice a look. Something bad must of happened last time. Then out of no where Alice freezes her face like she's not paying attention. This is so weird Nevah thought

"Well that's cool... uh normal for you what time? Dress code? Bring anything? Cheetos?", Mike ask while leaning over the table. She didn't answer anyone which made suspicion rise in Nevah. Bella looks at Edward with a concerned. What does she have to so concerned about. Edward shrugs it off

"Alice wake up", Edward says trying to 'wake up' his adoptive sister.

"She hasn't been getting much sleep senior jitters", Jasper says but it just seems so much more than that. This town is not normal Nevah thinks. The rest of the day goes on she searches on the computer the things she saw and the the computers said cold ones. Vampires.

—————————————————
Outfit for this chapter

—————————————————Outfit for this chapter

Her bed

Apartment layout

Apartment layout

An: I chose Paul for the pairing but for Hope who do you think should be for her? The imprinting is coming out next episode and sorry for how boring it was

—————————————————
Comment on what you guys think and vote. Thanks!!!
~Alexis
—————————————————
I changed it to Paul because I think they would have more in common. If you don't like the pairing I could make another story for Seth