Such irony, she looks like a normal human when she was sleeping. Otherwise, she's a deity of havoc. No one could ever tell that this same cute girl can shoot gun like a professional.

What exactly is she made of? Bronze? Copper? Iron? Steel? How come nothing affects her?

I sighed and joined her in the bed to nap for a couple more hours as I had no sleep the whole night; one, due to shock of the sudden wedding and two, due to a lot of labor we were in.

But frankly, making love with Zinnia was an research you want to dig deeper again and again to know all the secret she ever had.

"You came back?" She asked still in sleep, touching my chest and patting it. I caught it with one of my hand and pecked it lightly.

"Hmm" I hummed at the very good feeling it was giving me.

"I am so sleepy. Let's sleep now. But after waking up, I want to hear 'I Love You' from you. It's high time you leave the shyness and express your feeling to me." She ordered softly still in the half sleep state which made me pale.

I LOVE YOU?

Can she not let me sleep for just a couple hours without any tension? Now she wants to hear Love confessions from me.

Why Lord! Why?

Now how do I confess something which is not there at all... or probably which is there but I cannot still come in terms with it.

Another test is ready for me! How can I know what I feel for Scarecrow and how to express it?

What if through the whole experiment on my heart, it was found out that I actually dislike her? How can I express it to her?

If I say I don't love her and actually dislike her lot, giving her the bouquet of flowers with a smile. It looks so weird and knowing Zinnia, she can make her own story in that too.

Argh! Knowing one's own heart is a hard task than winning a war against Valdimir. After all, Zinnia is more dangerous than that F**ker.

Alright so I need to know about my heart now. How can I know about myself? Love is not a 'hence proved' theory to have a definite set of equations. I sighed and rubbed by chin in absolute frustration.

With many thoughts running in my mind, my eyes gave up and sleep engulfed me immediately.

~*~*~*~

Valdimir Point of View

"What happened that you asked for a meeting at this time of night? I hate it when someone disturbs my time in bed." Callisto walked in and took his usual seat, pouring himself a glass of whisky.

"What happened? I sent ten men to finish Petrov and they came back with bullets in different places on their bodies themselves." My grip on the whisky glass tightened with the increasing anger.

It was my father's throne and only I have the right to take it after him but Petrov has killed him and took it away from him. I was not angry that he killed my father, if he didn't I would have but my anger was that he was just a son of a low grade warrior and still he took the place as Mafia King.

I will kill Petrov. I will kill him one way or the other and then I will become the Mafia king. I will take what was mine.

"You sent ten of your men with f equipped guns and still he defeated them alone?" Callisto asked with his mouth wide open in surprise.

"Yes and without even a trace of bash on his skin." I completed smashing the whisky to the wall. Callisto placed his glass on the table and looked at me with a doubtful gaze.

"How?" His question earned a mocking chuckle from me.

"Because the person who shot my men was not Petrov but his girlfriend." A girl who was not more than five and half foot tall and who cannot weigh more than 50 kgs took eight of my men down.

This is such a shame on me!

"Ah, his girl friend. No wonder." He muttered taking a swig from his glass.

No wonder? Was she a warrior that he was being so casual about it?

"No wonder? What do you mean?"

"I told you that this girl friend of his is not an ordinary woman. She's a nut loose. So it's not at all a wonder that she actually shot your men. I think she might not even know that she actually and really shot someone." He scoffed and leaned back looking at me pointedly.

"Don't try to find meaning in what I said. You will know the power of his girl friend when you meet her." He chuckled, "And I would be waiting for that moment." He laughed again, standing up and walking out of the room nonchalantly.

It was a well plotted plan to kill Petrov but this girl spoiled it. Not a worry, I will try something else next time. Let's see how he will be saved.

This time I will come up with something that might give Petrov and silent death. This time, even the Lord of Death cannot stop himself from taking Petrov to his land.

I will get rid of him once and for all.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

Like I said, I was not feeling well so the update was a little late. Hope you all understand.

So, what do you think of Demyan's confess quest?

Will he figure out his heart and confess his love?

What will his experiment on his heart result in?

By the way, who was Egor will?

Please shower me with votes and comments

Share my books with your friends

Lots of Love

Lady Prim