"As much as I enjoy YouTube storytime videos...this ain't it chief. Hyunjin, I need you to stay with Woojin while I go search for Jeongin." 

"Why? Can't he just come along with-" He stares at our best friend's body. "W-what happened to him? Woojin! Don't tell me he's dead!" he says as his volume get increasingly louder. 

I grit my teeth upon hearing the word 'dead'. "He's not dead! He's not dead...just stay with him...please." 

"...Okay. Come back safe along with the others." 

"Yeah..." were the last words I said as I continue down the dark hallways. 

I take a few twists and turns. Some left and rights until I notice a small light radiating from a tiny crack of an opened door a few meters ahead of me. The clutch of my hand tightens around the gun and I move in closer. 

At this point, I'm in front of the door. I take a few deep breaths before busting down the door to reveal Jeongin. 

He has cuts and bruises all over him. Some larger and deeper than others on his body. His eyes are red from excessive crying. 

I point the gun directly at Seungmin who has a smug look on his face. "Ah ah ahh! I wouldn't do that if I were you! After all, you want him alive right?" Seungmin grins widely as he has a sharp knife up to Jeongin's neck. 

Fearful of my boyfriend's life, I lower my weapon. 

"Good. Now toss it to the ground, far away from you." 

He has me at a disadvantage. To ensure Jeongin's safety I can't help but just do what Seungmin is asking me to do. 

I grunt and toss the firearm far to the other end of the area we were in. 

Seungmin then begins to hysterically laugh. "Oh my god! You actually did it! Did you really think I wouldn't hurt him just because you did as I told? Oh, Chris! Chrissy Chris Chris Chris!" 

With a swift hand, he creates a slit across Jeongin's cheek which causes Jeongin to scream. Seungmin then gets closer to Jeongin and laps his tongue across his freshly made wound. 

"Mhm...you know Jeongin, I truly love every single part of you. Your looks, personality, even your insides I love!!!" 

"Watch Chris as I violate what belongs to me and only me in front of you."

"That won't be happening." A voice comes from me along with tapping of what seems to be multiple pairs of feet. Finally, they're here. Took them long enough.

"Hands where I can see them!" an officer yells at Seungmin to which he abides by. He's tackled to the ground by two officers while others are releasing Jeongin. 

I run over to Jeongin, hug him and carry him bridal style and run outside with him in my arms, as the force told us to do so. 

Once we got out of the warehouse, we were greeted with the flashing colors the police cars and ambulances. One of the ambulances carried Woojin. All of our friends were there, including Minho. Oh, I kind of forgot he got kidnapped too. 

"C-chan" Jeongin tries to say with a clear voice but is too weak to do so, and it is also from the fact that he's silently crying.

I smile warmly at him and shut him up with a warm and passionate kiss.

I pull away gently from his lips but still close enough to him that I could kiss him again If I moved one inch closer. 

"Shh, my baby. We have time to talk later. We need to get you to the hospital first." I say as I'm giving him one more kiss before handing him off to the paramedics. 

Just then, two more officers come out along with two people in handcuffs. The two people I hate the most. Seungmin and Jimin. 

Jimin was struggling to get out of the officer's grasp. "Don't fucking touch me with your grimy, slimy, crusty ass hands! This is rape I tell you! I'm going to sue you!" She says which causes one of the officers to knock her out unconscious. 

Seungmin, however, didn't say anything. All he has is a stupid, oddly terrifyingly wide smile on his face. He gets in the back of the police car without any resistance. 

I smile at myself to know that all of my problems are gone. Jimin and Seungmin are going to get locked up. No one can get in the way of my happy ending. 

"Keep on smiling Chris. It's not going to last long." Seungmin says from inside the backseat of the police car. 

I walk over to him and scoff. "What do you mean, of course, it will last. You'll be out of my life forever, along with that one over there." I say pointing to Jimin.

"That's the thing though. We were really never the main problem. How can I put this for you? We were merely just obstacles you pass through to get to the final boss. It's kind of ironic actually, how you've come face to face with the boss, yet you're oblivious to the fact that he's the real reason as to why you're in this series of unfortunate events." Seungmin says in a weird tone. 

"What the-"

"Hey Chan the ambulances are leaving, are you going to go with Jeongin? Cause I'm tagging along with Woojin while the others are taking your car to get to the hospital." I hear Hyunjin say in the distance. 

"Oh yeah coming!" I say as I take one last look at Seungmin. "You're clearly deranged. Maybe you should be at a mental facility instead." 

With that, I take myself to the ambulance that has Jeongin in it and hopped in, holding my boyfriend's hand the whole entire time till we get there.

I tried not thinking about it but what did Seungmin mean that I've come face to face with the final boss? I know it's just him spouting bullshit, yet is there a possibility that what he's saying is true?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! It's been a while! By while I actually mean like a week and day lol. Anyways I missed you guys, is that weird to say? Probably is. 

Wow so I was reading my fanfic from start up until this chapter and it's a mess lol like how are people consistently reading this? 

If this wasn't my story and someone else wrote this, I would've stopped reading after the chapter where Jeongin and Chan finally get together. 

Like this turned from a Rom-Com with bad jokes and references to suddenly a mystery now with consistent cliffhangers practically every chapter? Like what is this even the same book anymore? lol

For those who are still reading, thank you so much for sticking with me even till now and hopefully the end of this story. All of your support and comments really brighten my day and motivate me to still be doing this so I just want to thank you again from the bottom of my heart. 

This is such a long author's note, you're probably like what the fuck? No one cares about what you say, I'm only here for the story. 

Anywho, See you guys in the next chapter! Bye~