"We know," I piped in.

Liam stood to his feet and moved towards Sierra.  "Come on, Love," he pointed toward the buffet table.  "Ladies and guests first,"

"That means you better get up there too, Lou," Zayn chuckled.

Louis playfully wiggled his head and snapped his fingers,  "Oh no you didn't!"

"Is your girlfriend okay with this?" Sierra asked with a giggle, as she made her plate.

"My girlfriend loves how gay I am," Louis nodded.  "She says one of the perks of dating me is that I make an excellent shopping buddy."  He must have noticed the look of confusion that swept over her face.  "Sierra, love, I'm kidding.  I'm completely straight,"

"On the weekdays," I said with a grin.

Louis' turned around to shoot my a death glare.  "Keep it up, Hazza,"

I was surprised when Sierra had finished making her plate she had actually moved over to sit across from me.  Okay, maybe she just did it to sit with Kaylyn and Katelyn, but in my version of the story, she wanted to sit across from me.  I'm completely fine with it, I could stare at those gorgeous blue eyes all day.

"How's the waitress?" she asked, as I sat back down with my own plate.

I looked up and smiled at her.  "Eh, it's not gonna work out,"

"Oh really?" she raised an eyebrow.  "Why's that?"

"She's married,"

Sierra nodded, taking a bite of her breadstick.  "That sucks,"

"That never stopped you before-" Niall started, but I kicked him under the table.  "Ow! Ya cunt!"

"Yup," I took a bite of lasagna, chewed, and swallowed.  "Always the single guy,"

"I told you my cousin Miranda would kill to date you," Katelyn piped in.

"Oh dear god," I shook my head.  "Not this argument again,"

Louis, Zayn, and Niall immediatly started laughing.  

"Beaver face!" Louis chuckled. I couldn't help but laugh along with him.   Katelyn's cousin was 23, with a face that only a mother could love.  She had facial hair and buck teeth. Not to mention that her hair was always greasy and she smelled like she hadn't showered in weeks.

"I'd rather eat a pile of crap," I replied.

Zayn raised an eyebrow.  "From the way she smells, I think a pile of crap wouldn't be far behind her,"

Niall began laughing so hard that soda came out his nose, Katelyn made a disgusted face and grabbed a napkin to wipe the overspray off her arm.

"Now boys," Liam shook his head in disapproval.  "That's not very nice,"

"It's true, though," Louis replied, taking another bite of his spaghetti.

"No matter how true you may think it is," he said in a fatherly tone.  "It's never nice to make fun of someone,"

"Either way," I explained. "It's not that I can't find a girl who wants to date me, it's that I can't find one who's somewhat normal.  I don't want another girl like the last one,"

"Last one?" Sierra raised an eyebrow.

Kaylyn leaned over to her with a giggle.  "The last girl he started dating was caught sniffing his underwear,"

"EWW!" Sierra cringed. 

~*~*~*~*~

Sierra's POV: