Investigation -ft.Ruvya =2

(Please read the first part of the story which is above this.)

That night , Rudra again came to the shop and tripped the alarm . Again bhavya came and ordered to two inspector to stay at the back of the gate. Until now bhavya was sure that the person use to come here for the ring. But when it happen on the regular basis , even after appointing two inspector at the back gate , she started doubting on Rudra.

Because when ever there was a serious talk or something , he use to calmly spoke and regarding the tripping of alarm , he never doubted on anyone else. So bhavya started thinking that did he only robbed his shop ? Was it a publicity stunt ?

There were thousands of question running in the mind of bhavya ... she was in dilemma . The only thing she can do is interrogate him.

'Rudra we need to talk .. can we meet in the café ?' Bhavya called Rudra .

The place got decided and there was only sometime left for their meeting . bhavya was all set to confront Rudra and on the other hand Rudra was ready to propose bhavya.

The Café

Bhavya was sitting on the chair near to the glass mirror of the café . The car got parked and Rudra came in, seeing bhavya on the table he smiled and went near to her. 'Am I late?' asked Rudra. She saw him and faked a smile with reply 'no'.

I have suspect on you / I love you , spoke both bhavya and Rudra together respectively. There was silence , an awkward silence between both of them. A shock was written on the face of bhavya and Rudra.

Why do you suspect me ? Was the first question of the Rudra. 'Because you were the one who was tripping the alarm till now' said Bhavya. 'Yes , I was doing it , because I falled for you by the very first day I saw you' said Rudra. 'But I don't love you. Rudra , I understand your feelings but my job is more important for me and we can't be together even in future. Understand this.' Bhavya spoke hiding her tears . My marriage is already fixed and after a month we are having wedding celebration. ' continued Bhavya.

Do you love him? asked Rudra. You need to come with me for interrogation.' said Bhavya and left from there.

Rudra followed him and they went to the crime bureau and completed all the interrogation . after that within 3 days the case got solved and the criminal was the store manager. After all the Bhavya distaned herself with Rudra .

Some days later

Rudra receive a envelope , basically an invitation for the wedding . Shubham weds Bhavya was on the card written in the card. The worst nightmare of Rudra turned into truth, because he only know what all the things he did to convince Bhavya . But Bhavya didn't changed her decision and stayed on it.

Finally it was the day where Rudra was getting ready with all the support with his brother who made him understand that letting go is the best option.

Reaching the destination , he saw his whole family is present . The church was full with people sittings. The groom squad was his brothers . The utter shock was they pulled him and made him wear the black three piece suit and him stand near to the Priest where the groom is going to stand. He wanted to ask many things but couldnt

There bhavya came all the way from aisle looking fairy with head down . What Rudra did was let his tears fall from eyes and saw his dream getting true . Bhavya faced Rudra and stood in front of him .

The priest welcomed the congregation and then reads out what Christians believe in marriage.Than he finally asked Rudra ,

Priest: Rudra, do you take Bhavya to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?

Rudra : I do.

Priest: Bhavya, do you take Rudra to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to his in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?

Bhavya: I do.

Again after reading all the believe the Priest declare Rudra and bhavya as married. Rudra was some shock some happy, total unnatural feeling and expression were present on the face of him.

Apart from all this Rudra finally asked how all this happened ? 'Its a long story but let me tell you in short , I told my fiancé that I loved you and wants to marry you . He probably agreed and helped me out' said Bhavya . 'Do you remember I called you for help and saying that we got some financial crises and all' Bhavya asked Rudra . Rudra noded in yes. It was your brothers plan to say all that to you and to asked you what can we do in just small amount and you answered ' court marriage is the last option.' (Rudra in thoughts) and as per your wishing list the last thing you wrote is a Catholic Wedding with my Queen.

'So here's completing your wish my king'said Bhavya and finally kissed on his cheeks. No matter wherever he was in thoughts , he felt a sensation under her touch . And that's how they started their life with a promise of togetherness.

———————-
So here I end the story of 
'Investigation ft.Ruvya'

This was not it supposed to be done but guys I am really sorry for not uploading it .

And I hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you !!
Happy reading !!
💛💛