THE GLEE OF JOY ❤️

Hello everyone i am back with another OS on our favourite SHIVIKA .

Ohk now let's read , what it is ?

_______________________

It was yet another beautiful day for our shivika as they had planned a beautiful trip to DARJEELING for a week or two .

'Shivaay i have packed it all , do you need anything else ?' Annika asked him while packing his luggage.
He came directly from bathroom in his towel which was wrapped on his lower torse .
'Yes , he said while back hugging her . 'What ?' She question him as his front was touching her bare back giving a sudden rush in her body .

He placed his head on her shoulder and said 'you

He placed his head on her shoulder and said 'you.' She smile listening , while he further continue 'i want you , everytime .' 'But shivaay i am always with you so ?' She question him innocently. He couldn't do anything rather than chuckling at her innocence.

'Nothing , now you sit , I'll do remaining packing .' He said while making her sit . She further asked 'like this ?' While indicating him . 'Than you make me wear anything.' He answer before she speak further.

Hearing his sentence, she flushed with the red color on cheeks. 'Are you making me ready or should i go like this ?' He asked . She looked him with her wide open eyes.

She nodded in yes and went to cupboard to take his clothes . Just by a mere think of seeing him in his birth suit made her blush giving competition to tomatoes.

She took his clothes and stand in front of him ,gazing down . He made her look into his eyes and spoke 'annika , it's almost two years we are together and you have seen me like this thousand times then why like this ?'

He is right ! He also knows that she is blushing queen and when it comes to all this she is more shy than any other girl. But it almost a year where they have took their marriage forward and she is still that annika who is shy regarding all this .

She understood him . Silence prevailed between them . Out of no where she removed his shirt from the hanger and slowly started to make him wear . Those erotic feeling started to grow in both of them .

He controlled himself . He waited for the next . She was buttoning his shirt . Her cold hands were touching his bare chest giving nothing but those exotic feelings. She fastly buttoned them and moved towards pants .