Ts - 1

Part A

You are my life , remember this.

Shivaay was very much worried about annika. While giving gifts to bhavya , annika asked shivaay, 'shivaay humare gift upar hai na.'
Shivaay nodded his head in agreement.
Annika said 'ek dum khidkitod gift hai tumhare liye bhavya.'  And she went to room to get the gift.

Shivaay followed her and as soon as he entered the room he back hug to her. By the mere touch of shivaay, annika came to know that he is tensed by something
'Kya hua shivaay?' Annika asked while keeping her hands above his hand which are on her waist.
'Annika veer ka kuch pata nai chal raha hai.' Shivaay answered
'Toh kya hua bhag gaya hoga , dum dhaba ke.' Annika answered in giggle.
'Nai annika, jis tarah se humne use bewakuf banaya hai na , vo bukhla gya hoga. Or bukhla hua adami , bhot dangerous hota hai.' Shivaay said while inhaling the fragrance of his love.

He turn her around and said 'annika wada karo ki tum bhar akele nai jaugi . Nai tum bhar hi nai jaugi jab tak veer nai pakada jata.'
Annika found shivaay very tensed.

She move forward to shivaay and said while caressing his face 'shhh... aap jante nai hai , mere sath mera baggad billa, shivaay singh Oberoi hai . Uske hote hue muje kuch nai ho skta.' 

'Or aab chalte hai sab humara wait kar rahe hoge.' Annika said again while taking gift.
She took the gift and went saying shivaay to come down.

But shivaay was somewhere else . The words of sveatlana was ringing in his mind continuously. He can't afford to loose annika at any cost. She is the pillar of the great wall of shivaay.

Shivaay also came down but his eyes were continuously on annika. His inner turmoil was not ending. After giving gifts to bhavya , they were taken to their room .

After all the functions , all retarded to their room . Shivaay was standing looking nothing particularly but lost somewhere. Annika came from back and hug him . Shivaay turn around and looked at her with love and utmost care.

He lean forward to kiss her forehead which was responded by the close of her eyes.  He again hugged her tightly. From Five minutes they were in hug but didn't utter a word. Shivaay was not leaving her.

'Shivaay, muje kuch nai hoga .' Annika said while breaking the hug. Somehow shivaay got convinced by the answer. Shivaay said 'you go and get freshen up .' To which she nodded and went.

After half and hour or so , annika came out and saw shivaay doing some on laptop. He busy researching on kalyani mills. He knows that whatever is going in their life is because of that one incident. So he decided to find more about it.

Annika came , sat beside him and  rest her head on his shoulder. She was also seeing the research work on which he is working. They got that one man was arrested for being a criminal or witness.

The picture of the man was little blur but they saved that. Annika said to shivaay to sleep know. Shivaay replied 'you go , I'll come.'
She went to bed and sat over there . She was feeling really tired and her head was paining alot. So she decided to sleep.

5 am

Annika again woke up in between her sleep as she was feeling thirsty. Turning around she saw shivaay sleeping peacefully with slight open mouth. His lips were irresistible to her. She badly wanted to kiss the hell out of him . But she shrugged her cheapda thought and went to take water.