Part 2 of REGRETTING

Ohhk !! This is a part 2 as demanded by many.
First of all , this is the 4 time I am writing this shot.

Well, I don't know ki Wattpad ki kya dushmani hai mujse ki meri book and saare draft delete kar diye. Upset !! Upset !!

Nevertheless, I am writing this shot for all that loyal reader who read and give votes. Not for the CHOR's (robbers) who just read and give nothing in return ....

And CHOR's please don't read my books like robbers . I don't need your special attention.. OR Ye baat aapne bheje mey gussa ke rakh lena !! 👏🏻

_________________

After annika's outburst one thing was sure that she won't easily forgive shivaay. So shivaay thought of giving her some time and than be ready to pacify her anger.

A little while , he saw annika, om, rudra and priyanka entering OM . There were lots of bags in the hands of them. He went near to them but they head towards kitchen.

Hurt, he was hurt by the way they were ignoring him. His own brothers were not with him today. Slow he started regretting everything.

He went out and drove his car somewhere..

There in OM , annika saw all this but kept silence. She got her separate room so she along with priyanka started arranging things.

'Didi.' a arrogant voice came from behind.
Annika and priyanka found guari standing with all red eyes and fuming in anger.

'Guari , what happen ? Chachi said something? Did she tried to hurt you?' Annika started checking her.

'Chachi ka pata nai but you did.' Was answer of guari as she freed herself from annika.
'Me ?' Confused annika asked .
'Yes , you thank god I came on right time and heard all the matter what happened before. What you did is you didn't even told me about all this.' Guari fumed.

Annika got shock hearing this . 'Stay here di.' Said guari and went. And annika run behind her. 'Guari , listen to me. Guari.' Annika shouted. Due to shouting all the members came down.

'Mr.SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI, come out.' Guari shouted. 'Guari, he is not here.' Omkara spoke. 'Haha, kyu ? Aab kiske pass gaye hai . Ohh !! Kisi or ko aapni rakkhail banane gaye hoge. Hena?' Note the sarcasm in the voice of guari.

All were stunned hearing something like this. The one who was more hurt is shivaay who just came and heard her.

Guari turn around and saw shivaay. 'Here you are . So how are you Mr.Oberoi?' Guari asked him.

'Guari , please stop this .' Said annika.

'You didn't told me how are you ? Why my didi didn't fulfilled your wishes ?' Said guari to shivaay and then she turned to annika and said 'what di, you should have slept with him !! Why you didn't ? When dakash can tried to molest you without any relation than he is your master di . Come , come here !!' Guari hold annika's hand and drag her towards shivaay. While annika tried every possible way to end this.

Shivaay tried to say something but guari spoke 'go Mr.Oberoi take my di to fulfill your  dreams. Go !!

No !!