Special Chapter

Driving home from work, it is very obvious that I am very drained right now. I was driving very fast, ascending from the normal speed I used to just to be able to reach home already but the storm is too heavy. I'm almost blind to where I am driving through the rough road.

I used the alternative route towards home since I missed my turn on the other block due to the storm. Many roads and as highways were blocked and I am pushing myself just to be able to see where I was going.

Talk about bad luck.

My phone started ringing inside my pocket.

And talk about bad timing. I already know how is calling me because there is only one woman who calls me at a time like this.

"Laureen." I answered, my voice deep. This woman has been calling me nonstop these past few days and but she hates it when I do not come to her.

Despite my heavy schedule, I manage my time just to see her and come to her when she needs me, both physically and emotionally. I don't care. She can use me as a slave if that's what will make her happy.

"Gale and I are now official. His fiancéefibally  finds out about us earlier. She caught usand I'm sure I will be his from now on." Laureen told me, causing me to go ballistic in a second.

How dare her...

After everything I have done and she has the right to dump me like this?

" Do you really think Gale loves you?"

" Yes, of course." Laureen assures with deep in it.

Why shouldn't she? This is what she has always been waiting for. To be loved by someone who doesn't even love her. She is too blinded that she didn't even realise that there is already someone who loves her. Laureen is the dumbest person I met and I badly want to tie her and make her realise things.

And now, she can even hurt her own best friend just to be with Gale. That son of a bitch.

He always get what he wants. Those two will never be happy. Mark my words.

Laureen will pay for using me like this

"Caius, never show yourself to me again." Laureen stated before ending the call.

I was too angry that I nearly crushed the phone with my grip. Everything is just bullshit and these people are horrible. And I am very stupid that I let her control me and I just sit here like a pathetic loser.

In the start, I know she is incapable of loving. That's for sure. But I still take the challenge and tried making her fall for me but no more. Laureen no longer cares what is good and what is bad. All that matters, she gets what she wanted. Her plans are going smoothly without any complications.

All of a sudden, I loud honking of cars made me come back to my senses. The cars are driving fast and I accidently went to the wrong lane. I quickly grip the steering wheel tried to steady the speed of the car but then, I nearly crashed to someone's car causing for us to nearly jump out of the road with it. The car pushed away hard as it was dragged out and fall down.

I quickly got out of the car, run down to help the driver. Its my fucking fault.

I carefully but quickly raced down, I was soaking wet. The car is smashed horribly to a big tree and I quicken my pace to reach for it. The car's oil is leaking as the hood is slowly producing fire. If I didn't hurry, it will explode.

I smashed the car's door to get the driver out and when I managed it, my eyes widen to see a familiar face.

Shanaya

The woman who I made out at the bar and the woman that Lau cheated with Gale.

Her lower body is slightly stucked but I manage to get her out. She is bleeding pretty badly and I need to take her away from here. No longer have the patience to wait for an ambulance, I climbed back up while I carry her in my arms, the feeling of warmth and want to protect her stirs inside  me.

She's innocent and a victim of all these pain.

Her car explodes, good thing I got her out in time or else she will be toast.

I got her inside my car and I drove to go back to the hospital.

Shanaya Campbell.

I need this woman.

I will do everything in my will to keep her alive. To save her because I need her.

She will be a good use for me.