Chapter 6

Keep in mind, I'm not good in writing fight scenes, so whatever cringe you're about to see here, just endure it.

Oh, by the way, if it's in bold and italics, it's just (D/N).

If it's just in italics.. I won't say it, lol.

---------------------------------------------------------

Over the weeks, I've trained and trained - with my sword, or course. I simply refuse to use the bow. I think I don't deserve to use it.

I may have trained, but it wouldn't have mattered if Ophis hadn't helped.

She helped me by letting me spar with her. She helped me by improving my reflexes and swordsmanship. I gotta say, I feel like I'm now on the same level as Kiba - hell, even stronger!

Today was another day of normal training, or so I thought; but (D/N) quickly stopped me.

"(Y/N), now is not the time for training. It's time you meet her."

"Her? Who's her?"

"You will see soon enough. Now, let us see her."

You simply nod, and (D/N) tells you where she is. He says she's in an abandoned church, really far away from the city. Since Ophis is busy, you just set out on your own.

~Timeskip~ (play song if you want, or nah, idk. it sounded cool in my head.)

I'm here.. I think.

I enter the church, and I see a little girl, clad in red, feasting on a corpse.

"Sweet, red, as if scorching my brain. The bloodlust, it endlessly and tirelessly repeats."

"Red..

Red...

Red...

Sweet..

Sweet..

Sweet..

You are sweet.."

She began drinking the corpse's blood, then began repeating the words.

"Sweet, red, sweet, red."

She then looked at me.

"Sweet, red, sweet, red."

"You are sweet.."

"Sweet.."

"Red.."

She began laughing crazily.

"HAHAHAHAHA!

"I'll kill you!"

She began charging at me with a blinding speed. Luckily with my training, I was able to keep up.