A Much Needed Vacation

A couple of months have gone by since the incident with Pha and life at Blue Lagoon carried on as normal. It was almost like Pha had never been there in the first place. When he left most of his stuff, including photos, were thrown out. No one wanted a reminder of their ex future alpha, especially Yo. Yo was still in a very depressed state. He not only had his mate reject him and mark someone else but the fact he tried to tear two mates apart, all for his own selfish desires, was despicable. All his life Yo has never felt good enough, like he was a constant disappointment, and with Pha's harsh rejection it just drove those thoughts and feelings even deeper into his soul.

 People tried to cheer Yo up by inviting him to the mall, out to parties, even to the lounge room to watch a movie but he always declined and spent most of his time locked in his room, only coming out for meals. Yo couldn't stand to see those happy, mated wolves out celebrating their love while he was forced to be alone because no one wanted him. First it was his parents and now his mate. Kit and Beam would drop by as often as they could and would spent time just sitting with him. Forth was going to be handed over the alpha title in a month, which means Ming would get his beta title, so their visits would be less frequent then. They had offered on many occasions for Yo to join the Silent Moon pack but he would always decline. Even though Pha was long gone his scent still lingered, ever so faintly, and it was the only thing holding him together. 

There is such a thing as second chance mates, where some wolves are lucky enough to be blessed by the moon goddess with a second mate, but that wasn't a common practice and it rarely happened to wolves who were rejected. Yo wasn't holding his breath and took each day as it came. He firmly believed he was destined to stay alone for the rest of his miserable, pathetic life. Yo was completely unaware that life as he knew it was about to change forever. 

School had ended not too long ago and Beam had come up with the idea of a little getaway before Forth becomes alpha. This would be a great chance to see someplace they had never been before life gets in the way and they become too busy with pack duties. Forth came up with the idea to visit Korea, his uncle ran a pack over there and it was only half an hour away from the city so there would be so much fun things to do. Everyone was on board with the idea, well everyone except Yo. It had taken so much begging and pleading from Beam and Kit before Yo finally agreed. He didn't want to go on this trip but if it got Kit and Beam to shut up he'll go. 

The thought of leaving the pack, even for only 2 weeks, where Pha's scent lingered, faintly but still there, terrified him. What if he came back and all essence's of Pha was gone forever. Now Pha may not have been the most kind, caring, considerate mate but he was still Yo's, even if he chose to mark someone else, and the feelings were still present. He wondered when they would finally fade (It was known that when a wolf marks someone other than their mate the bond snaps in half but it can take days, weeks even years before the feelings completely evaporate.

There were only 3 days left until their departure and Beam was very frustrated at Kit. It was their first trip away (well except for Forth) and Kit was just making sure they had packed everything so kept going over the list again and again, driving Beam insane. As a counter to Kit's over preparedness Beam would hide certain items from Kit, causing him to lose his mind. With a few fights, several misplaced items and nights of pure love making it was soon time for their departure.

Yo was still uneasy around mated wolves but he was comfortable enough around his friends, as long as they didn't show too much pda. They all woke up at 6am except Beam, Forth had to promise a quickie on the plane in order for Beam to get up. Last night Forth and Beam were at it all night and barely got any sleep. Since mating with Forth Beam has become sexually addicted to his mate and couldn't get enough of him, which Forth absolutely loved. About an hour later they were all packed and headed off towards the airport in just under 8 hours they would be arriving at the Rising Sun pack and ready to start their vacation. Yo was the only one not looking forward to the trip but boy was he in for a surprise when he arrives.