Not A Happy Alpha

Beam and Forth spent the the next few hours mingling with the various guests, having a really enjoyable evening. This was by far Beam's best birthday. He did not expect to find his mate let alone complete the mating ritual so soon but here he was showing Forth off to everyone unaware that someone was not happy about this whole ordeal. Beam wouldn't of jumped into bed with Forth so suddenly but after that hot, searing kiss he couldn't help but give in to his primal desires.

After they awoke from their little nap they spend the next couple of hours just getting to know one another. Beam learned that Forth had saved himself for his mate too and only knew what to do because of research. He wanted to be prepared for when that day finally came and boy did it pay off. As their talk continued they learned so much about one another and it only drew them closer together. They were both so different yet it's their differences that made them feel so connected. Neither one could of asked for a better mate, they felt their other half was just perfect.

As the party continued well into the night Pha had left only a couple of minutes after Beam's mate was introduced. He couldn't stand to see the happiness radiate off of Beam as he basked in the warmth of his mate. Pha couldn't deny there was a certain appeal about Forth but didn't understand why Beam would go for a guy like him when he himself had been there for Beam his whole life. Whenever Beam was in trouble Pha was the one to help him through. Like when in 8th grade a boy name Sam tried to kiss Beam in the bathroom stall Pha was the one who not only pulled the guy off but beat the crap out of him so it wouldn't happen again. Sam ended up needing to go to the hospital. Pha was beyond furious, he had to leave the party before he caused a scene. The Silver Moon pack was one of the best packs in all of Thailand and it wouldn't do them any good to start a war.

Pha had headed off towards his room not wanting to deal with this situation any longer. He had worked hard the last couple of months, planned so carefully so that on the night of Beam's birthday he would believe that Pha was his mate and they would finally become one but that future alpha Forth had to stand in his way. He had 2 choices here, either accept this union and move on with his life while waiting for his mate or find another way to tear these two apart. To most wolves they would take the first option but Pha was far from rational, all he saw was his undying love for Beam and would do anything to make Beam his.

It was now just after midnight and the party was beginning to wind down. Most of the wolves from neighbouring packs had already headed home and those that remained were not far behind. Since it was so late in the evening the alpha of the Blue Lagoon pack suggested that Forth just stay the night here and then tomorrow they can beginning packing and moving Beam to the Silver Moon pack. Forth didn't hesitate to agree and quickly dragged Beam inside the house and up the stairs. Beam then lead Forth to his room, which coincidentally was right next to Pha's room. Until Pha become's alpha he has a normal room just like everyone else.

As they entered Beam's room Forth made sure to lock the door behind them before grabbing Beam by the waist and spinning him around to face him. He then planted a soft and loving kiss on his lips before softly speaking "I'm so glad you're my mate. I couldn't of asked for anyone better." Beam blushed at Forth's caring words before responding shyly "I'm happy to have you as my mate too." Forth then kissed Beam once again, this time filled with so much passion and desire and before you know it they were both naked and having sex right up against the door. Beam was moaning so loud that the occupants of the rooms either side of him could hear him clear as day. This went on all night, neither one could stop their love making until Beam passed out at around 5am.

If Pha hadn't suffered enough already he was about to suffer even more as he was forced to endure Beam and Forth's seemingly endless love making. He could of easily left his room and moved to a much quieter place in the house but something had him rooted to his room. Maybe it was the loud, lewd moans coming from Beam's mouth, ones he was never going to be the cause of, or maybe he just wanted to torture himself even further. Whatever it was drove Pha crazy. The thought of someone else pleasuring his Beam made him go mad with envy. Those sweet sexy moans should only be caused by Pha and no one else but alas it was too late. Beam seemed so happy and it was slowly killing him. He needed to do something soon if he was to claim Beam as his own.

When Pha finally did get some sleep it was almost 4am, he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer and welcomed it gladly. Anything to not hear those noises coming from Beam. It had only been a couple of hours, but it was all he was going to get, before Pha had been shaken awake by his father. There was an important meeting with the wolf council coming up in the next few days and he was going to send his son in his place. If Pha could prove that he could handle such a responsibility then his father was willing to hand over the alpha title once he finished high school. Most future alpha's have a mate before they take over the reins but Pha's father felt he was ready to lead and was willing to give him his chance.

Pha didn't want to go, not with the recent situation of Beam and his mate, but he couldn't refuse his father's request. Telling your father you didn't want to go because you were upset about the love of your life finding their true mate and already completing the mating ritual would not go over so well. He knew full well his father would tell him to grow the hell up and stop acting like a child. As he got up and planned for the upcoming meeting Pha went over the ways he could tear Bear away from Forth. He thought about lying to the council that Beam was given an illegal mate potion but he wasn't sure how he could prove Forth had done such a thing. It wasn't going to be easy but Pha was confident that he will succeed. Soon Beam and Forth's love shall be ripped apart and Beam will be his. FOREVER!