Part - 6

Amrita quickly take the hot shower and then opening the wardrobe she change herself into his track pants and full sleeves t-shirt.She can feel his scent in his clothes.Meanwhile Nishad also change himself into warmer clothes and started making pasta to them.He arrange two plates at the dining table.Amrita walk out out the room.She was literally starving when the aroma of hot pasta fills her nostrils.She came to kitchen and found Nishad making arrangements at the dining table.

" You need any help..? " Amrita asked looking at him adoringly.

Nishad look at her.She was looking so beautiful in his casual wears.He nodded as no.

Nishad gesture her to sit.He sit opposite to her and then serve the food.They started eating.

" Wow..Its delicious.." Amrita said eating another spoonful of pasta.

Nishad reacted nothing to her compliment and continued eating without looking at her.

" Are you still upset with me..? " Amrita asked with a cute pout.

Nishad look at her.She was looking too cute and his heart melted.He decided not to stretch it further.

" No..but you have to take care of yourself Amrita..and I am telling you all this because I truly lov..Care for you as a friend. " Nishad said stammering a bit at last.

" Ok baba fine..This will not happen again.I promise you my grumpy friend. "

Nishad smiled at her and they continue eating.

" Your house is so beautiful.You live here alone..? " Amrita asked while chewing pasta.

" Na..when I was in college..one of my friend live here with me.He was in canada now. Umm..sometimes mom accompany me here.In fact she left to India just a month back so from almost a month in true sense I am living alone,but I had a group of friends.They came here on weekends and we used to party. " Nishad said excitedly.

" Friends or girlfriends..? " Amrita asked teasingly.

" I don't have any girlfriend. " Nishad said with a stern look.

" Oh..ok.You will not ask me whether I had boyfriend or not..? "

" I know you are single. " Nishad said smilingly.

" How come you so sure..? "

" If you had a boyfriend then you will definitely not wait for taxi. "

Amrita look at him and both burst out into laughter.

~~~

After dinner Nishad and Amrita was sitting on the bed in his bedroom watching a movie.It was still raining outside.Nishad look at Amrita.She was so engross in the movie that she didn't recognize how close she was sitting to him.He gently call her.She turn to look at him.He was so close to her that his face was just an inch away from her.They were feeling this type of proximity at the first time.To control the situation he quickly shift a bit away from her.

" Would you like some coffee..? " Nishad ask hesitantly.

" Hmm.." It just came as a small whisper from her mouth.

Before the situation become awkward for them he makes his way to kitchen.Amrita sit there blank.The butterfly in her stomach still dancing and she was blushing.She don't know what is happening with her.But she knows one thing that she trust Nishad.

Nishad handed over a cup of coffee to her and slowly sit beside her on bed but at some distance. Amrita take the first sip.

" Wow Nishad you brew coffee so well..It taste almost same as the coffee we drink at that cafe. "

Nishad curse himself for the idea of making coffee.

" If you open your cafe then you will become tough competitor for that cafe. "

Nishad was revel that she didn't recognize anything.

" Hey actually I was planning to visit that cafe tomorrow.I seriously love that place but these three days were so hectic that I didn't get time to go there.Nishad you will be there on what time..? "

" Anytime.."

" What..? "

" I mean you decide the time I will manage to be there at that time. "

" Aaww..Thank you. "

~~~

The rain has stop now.Nishad and Amrita was sitting in his car in front of her apartment.

" Would you umh..like to come inside..? "

" No..its getting late..maybe some other time. "

" Your clothes..? " Amrita asked looking at herself.

" Its totally fine.Keep it with you.I don't need them. "

Amrita smiled to him.He smiled back.When she star to get down from car he call her.Amrita turn to him.Nishad take her cellphone from her hand and saved his number.

" This is my number.If you ever caught in any of these situation don't hesitate to call me. "

Amrita smiled heartily.

" Thanks.."

Nishad drive away with his car leaving the smiling Amrita behind.

Feelings In Playlist -

Kuch khaas hai , Kuch paas hai , Kuch ajnabi ehsaas hai.

Kuch duriyan , Nazdikiyan ,Kuch hass padi tanhaiyaan.

Kya ye khumaar hai , Kya aitbaar hai ,

Shayad yeh pyar hai , Haan hai shayad.

Ahem..Ahem..So much romantic things..

How was the chapter guys..? If you love it then let me know through your Comments and Votes.