Part - 5

Nishad was driving in the heavy rain.He was on his way back to home.Its been three days Nishad and Amrita didn't meet.Nishad was waiting each and every day for her at cafe but she didn't turn up.

He was passing by a street when he saw a girl alone waiting for a taxi in this stormy night.He stop the car right in front of her and slide the glass window.She saw him.He knew her.She was none other than Amrita standing there completely drench in the rain.

" Nishad.." Amrita said looking at him amuse.

" Get in.." Nishad said while gesturing her through his eyes.

Without thinking for a second she sit on the passenger seat and Nishad start the car.The road is not clearly visible due to heavy rain and the darkness was making the atmosphere more scary.Not a single vehicle was passing by that road except the one in which they both are travelling.Amrita was really glad that Nishad was there at the right time.

" Amrita..What are you doing there in this rainy night at this hour..? " Nishad asked her angrily.

The time of two days was enough for Amrita to know the nature of the person and she knows that Nishad is a gentlemen,caring and a soft spoken guy but now the pitch of his voice is little higher and that clearly indicates that he is angry.Amrita hesitantly started.

" Actually..my car is giving the startup problem so today I had not taken my car to office.I was working in my office till now on a important presentation and it takes so long.I was waiting for taxi and suddenly its started raining. "

Amrita tried to explain in her best possible way.

" How could you be so careless Amrita..? What if something happen.." Nishad stop without competing the sentence.

" Nishad cool down..I am fine. " Amrita says looking at him.

Nishad look at her for a second with a concern and then continue to look at road while driving.

" Can you just drop me.."

" Hmm..where do you live..?

Amrita sneeze once..twice..thrice..She was shivering as her dress was fully wet.

" Just a road of twenty minutes.." Amrita said while sneezing again.

" Just look at your condition Amrita..You get fever if you not change within five minutes.My apartment is just a minute away now.Come to my place..later I will drop you at your home."

Amrita was not in a condition to argue him. So.. she simply nodded.

Nishad park the car in front of the big apartment and then unlocking the door they entered his flat which was on the second floor.

Amrita was admiring the simple and elegant living room in front of her.The whole decor is in white and grey combination.There was no mess like her home.Each and every thing was at its particular place.

Nishad guided her towards his bedroom.She was looking at his bedroom in aaw.Fresh white colour on walls,light purple curtains,King size bed with a small side table,big wardrobe and attach washroom.

" This is my bedroom.You take the hot shower and then change yourself.Be comfortable " Nishad said looking at her.Amrita warmly smiled at him.

Nishad open the wardrobe door and take out his short and t-shirt.

" I am waiting outside.."

He left locking the door of the room and Amrita stood there smilingly thinking that how can a man be so adorable.

Feelings In Playlist - 

Kaun mera , Mera kya tu laage.

Kyun tu baandhe man se man ke dhaage.

Bas chale naa kyun mera tere aage.

Kaun mera , Mera kya tu laage.

Did You Like The Chapter..?

 Do Comment , Vote , Share.