Part - 1

The canary wharf street of london fully drench in the rain.The water droplets are slowly slipping from the glass walls of Brown Lightening Cafe.Nishad was sitting at the corner table enjoying the rainy evening while reading a book.This was the routine for him from past three months. Nishad was never interested in leading a corporate life.From being the rich background and surrounded by the top industrialist in his own family he was never bothered about it.He was the exception in the workoholic Reddy family.His passion was cooking from childhood and it was his dream to open his own cafe.After completing the masters in london he decided to open his cafe here in london itself and his family supported him in pursuing his dream.Now being the head chef and owner of the cafe he has to manage everything.He enjoy working whole day in cafe doing experiments in making different desserts and presenting it in his own unique style.Taking a small break he spend some quality time with himself.This was his "Me" time.Enjoying his coffee while reading a book was his one of the fav hobby.

Amrita was almost drench in the rain and she slowly makes her way to the cafe.Opening the glass door she glance at the surrounding.The interior of the whole cafe is in light brown colour.The dim yellow lights giving the romantic feel to the cafe.There are wooden tables surrounded by chairs.Book shelf kept at the one corner with the small sitting area beside. Glass walls are giving the full view of outside.The whole atmosphere of cafe is very lively. The cafe was almost full with customers but not cozy.It has its own calmness.The aroma of fresh roasted coffee beans fills her nostrils.Her eyes started searching for an empty seat when she found one Indian boy sitting at the corner table alone.It was not difficult to find Indian face when the whole cafe is surrounded by foreigners.She slowly went to that table.Her eyes mesmarize by the manliness in front of her.She can clearly see the tall figure of the person though he was sitting.He was looking killer in that blue jeans and black shirt which was sticking to his muscular physique.Her eyes shifted to his face which was buried in the book.His perfectly brushed hairs which are falling on his forehead while reading.wearing a black designer spects his eyes was deeply involve in reading a book.His pointed nose,three days stubble with a perfect jaw line,She was looking at him with so much admiration.

Nishad was unknown to the fact and was busy in his own world when a sweet voice interrupt him.

"Excuse me".