Part - 4

Amrita entered the cafe and found Nishad was sitting at the center table waiting for her.It was almost evening.The sky has taken a little bit darker shade now.The cafe was looking beautiful in the bright yellow hanging lights and as usual full with the customers.Some people enjoying their fav coffee and desserts,few are waiting for their order and few are sitting at the sitting area beside the book shelf reading books or magazines while sipping their coffee.

Amrita slowly walk towards Nishad and sit opposite to him.He was looking as usual dashing and handsome in his white round neck t-shirt and brown leather jacket.Nishad look at her smilingly and caught her staring at him.

" Ahm.." He cough intentionally to get her attention.

Amrita was embarrassed by her behavior and look sideways smilingly.

" Umm..If you are done with your drooling thing then can I place the order..? " Nishad asked grinning at her.

" Y..yes.." She said stammering and controlling her smile.

They are sipping their coffee when Nishad notice an uneasiness in Amrita.

" What happened..? " Nishad asked with a concern in his voice.

" Nothing.."

" Then why are you so restless..? "

" Umm..actually..I want to sit there.."

Nishad look at the direction where she pointed.It was the same table where they were sitting from past two days.

" I love to sit there.That place gives the beautiful view of outside..but..its ok.Someone is already sitting there." Amrita said showing her disappointment.

Nishad just smiled to her.Being the owner he can easily exchange their sitting arrangements but it was not right to disturb the customer who is already sitting there.So..he chose to be silent.

 ~~~

After their coffee treat they walk towards the nearer block where the street party is happening. Entering the road they saw huge crowd at the center of the road.There are lot of food stalls and loud music.

Amrita and Nishad look at each other excitedly and the next movement they are in that crowd dancing, jumping and enjoying with them.They were surrounded by the whole crowd and were dancing like crazy when one guy was trying to get close to Amrita while dancing,but within a second that guy was being pulled away.Nishad was standing behind him and he pulled that guy with his neck so easily while glaring at him.The guy look frightened.He says sorry to them and quickly went away.

Amrita smiled at Nishad and he gave her the assuring smile.They continued their dancing session.After dancing a lot they decided to silent their hunger by the street food.Visiting different stalls one by one tasting varieties of food they headed towards the cafe again where Amrita park her car.

~~~

Amrita was sitting in her car and Nishad was standing supporting the car window bending a little to meat her gaze.

" After so many days I dance like crazy..without any care..Thanks Nishad..I truly enjoyed a lot. "

" Yeah..Me too.."

There was a silence for a while.None of them spoke.They are just looking at each other.Amrita was the first one to break the eye lock.

" Its getting late..I have to leave..Bye.."

" Bye.. " Nishad step back a little from the car.

Amrita slowly went away.Nishad bid her a goodbye.Both of them want to be together for some more time but no one said it.They don't know whether they will meet again or not but for now this day was an unforgetful experience of their life.

Feelings in playlist - 

Main mera dil aur tum ho yahaan,Fir kyun ho palkein jhukaye waha. 

Tum sa hasse pehle dekha nahin,Tum isse pahle the jane kahaa.

 Jeene laga hoon pehle se zyada,Pehle se zyada tum pe marne laga..

How was the chapter..? 

Did You Like The Protective and Dashing Nishad..?

 Do Comment and Vote.