Chapter Thirty

Magsimula sa umpisa

<><><>

Wendy glanced around at the others as she pulled her arm away from covering Chelia's mark. Natsu was the first that hadn't already seen it to notice. "Way to go, Wendy! You got yourself a full-fledged Mate!" Natsu slung an arm around her shoulders and congratulated the young girl. Wendy was blushing deeply while Chelia tried to not look embarrassed. All of them congratulated the pair, though some of them were forced as they thought of their kidnapped Mates. Wendy had to clamp her mouth shut to make sure that she didn't tell them the big secret. Chelia gave her a look that was almost pleading. Wendy nodded and her resolve hardened. She'd promised Chelia that she'd keep it secret (A/N: Keep it safe) and she wasn't going to break it. She'd never break Chelia's trust. There was a sound echoing through the caves and all of those that hadn't found their Mate sprinted down the cave at their top speed, all racing as if the first one to get there would find their Mate waiting for them. Wendy looked over at Chelia and gave her a smile before the pair started to casually walk down the pathway through the cave. Lucy and Erza took off a few seconds after the others had and the pair of girls had the time to themselves. "I can't believe Carla was to accepting." Wendy was still Marvelling (A/N: Sorry, couldn't help it) at the fact that Carla had accepted it so quickly. "Well, she loves you! I mean, not as much as I love you, but she does." Wendy giggled at her girlfriend.

<><><>

Natsu caught the voice of the person yelling. It was... it was him. Natsu burst off, surpassing all the others in his speed. "I'M COMING, GRAY!" Natsu shouted at his boyfriend. The others all slowed down a bit at the voice, but of course Natsu more than made up for it as he burst into the chamber, for once not being blocked by the runes that had stopped him the last two times he had tried to help rescue someone. He slowed as he caught sight of the battlefield he was going to be fighting on. It was as tall as the other two chambers had been, if not more so, and the ground was made of an ice that was very reminiscent of Gray's own. "Gray!" Natsu shouted up at his boyfriend who was hanging from a cage just as Erza and Chelia had been only a little while ago. "What?!" Gray shouted back down, acting as if he wasn't kidnapped. "I'm gonna get you down from there!" The pink-haired Dragon Slayer shouted up at him. "Less talk and more fighting, Flamezoid!" Gray shouted from above. There was a loud booming sound as an oddly familiar beast took large, deafening step. It wasn't too different from the ones that Wendy had fought, in fact, it looked just like one. "I'M ALL FIRED UP NOW!" He shouted loudly before he lit his fists alight with his Dragon Slayer power. Gray watched from above as Natsu leaped with far too much strength to be logical as he went for the giant creature's head. "I'll get you down from there, Gray!" He called as he preceded to whip the Dragon-like creature's butt. The black-haired Mage watched with just a small little smile on his face. "I know you will, Flamebreath," Gray said. Natsu destroyed the beast after only a few minutes of fighting and made his way, with more than a bit of smugness, towards Gray. He didn't even notice as the other beast made its way toward the pink-haired Mage. "NATSU, WATCH OUT!" Gray called loudly as the second one made its way towards him. The Dragon Slayer spun on his heel and faced the second one with eyes blazing just as dangerously as his fires. Gray watched, impressed, as Natsu made quick work of the second, only slipping on the icy battlefield three times, half as many as he had against the first monstrous beast. Natsu finally defeated it, crawling up off the icy ground, and made his way towards the center of the chamber. He gave himself an insane boost with his fire power before latching onto Gray's cage and throwing open the door, waltzing in quickly. "Nats-" Gray wasn't able to finish as Natsu's lips crashed against his own, cutting off his ability to speak. Although, he couldn't say he was too upset considering the results. "You're mine, Gray. Don't go getting yourself kidnapped," Natsu muttered before grabbing onto the black-haired Mage's waist and causally dropping from the cage. Gray cursed the Dragon Slayer as they stopped only about two feet from touching the ground, almost having slammed into it. "Dang it, Natsu! We were almost roadkill! Is there anything in that head of yours other than air?!" Natsu gave him a chuckle. "O' course there is! You're in there too! Now c'mon! You're not gonna believe what all happened while you were so rudely kidnapped!" The Dragon Slayer said before pulling him along behind him. "Oh no. What did you guys do now?" Gray asked worriedly as he was pulled along. Natsu let out a bark of a laugh. "You'll just have to wait and see!"

<><><>

Natsu laughed as he saw Gray's open shock at Chelia's and, as a surprise to Natsu as well, Erza's marks on their necks. "I guess I did miss a bunch." The black-haired Mage said in surprise. Natsu's head went back and forth, nodding like a bobble head. Chelia gave Gray a quick, knowing look and the ice Mage nodded back at her as well. Erza and Chelia shared a look with Gray. They all silently acknowledged what had happened before they had been 'rescued' earlier. "C'mon, Icy! We still have a lot of stuff to do together now that we're back!" Natsu said excitedly before hurrying forward to where their base camp was in the large caves.

<><><>

Freed sighed and looked around at the other two remaining Mates waiting for their turn to get saved as well. Levy and Cana. Those were the only two others. Freed himself was next considering how upset Laxus might get if he didn't get Freed back some time soon. He looked up at a small clock in the corner of the room. He couldn't wait for the next day. Seeing his boyfriend was going to be amazing. Freed sighed as he counted down the minutes until the next morning.

<><><>

Lucy tried to give Gray a hug, but Natsu stepped in between the two. "Sorry, Luce! Gray's mine!" Natsu tugged on Gray's hand and led him into another room within the cave. Lucy had a betrayed look on her face. "Natsu!" She called after him, starting to stride after Natsu. Erza looped an arm around Lucy's shoulders and pulled her back. "Let them be." She said with a small smile. Lucy let out a dramatic sigh as she leaned up against Erza. "They're still rude." The blonde said indignantly. Erza reached a hand up and stroked Lucy's hair. The blonde tried to resist, she really did, but she couldn't stay mad with Erza being so gentle. She leaned against the red-haired Mage with a content sigh. Wendy and Chelia giggled to the side as she watched the pair.