Chapter 1

I scrolled through my Instagram feed while leaning on the wall in the girls bathroom. I do this almost everyday. I fucking hate pre-calc.

I failed it last year, which is probably the reason I'm in it again, but I still don't care.

I heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom. It was a teacher. I knew it was because they were wearing heels.

I turned off my phone and peered out the door. I saw my pre-calc teacher rushing towards the girls bathroom. How did she find out?

I bolted out the door and she saw me. I turned a corner and stood there for a second. Her footsteps were getting faster and closer. I faintly heard her say my name.

I ran down the hallway until I saw a door that was labeled Janitors Closet.

I opened it and ran in, closing the door behind me. It smelled like skunk. It was weed I was smelling.

They probably come in here and smoke weed during their breaks. Wouldn't surprise me.

I stood by the door and waited for her footsteps to fade away. But, when I tried to open the door again, I couldn't. It was locked.

"What the hell," I whispered to myself.

There was no lock on the inside.

I was locked in.

I was startled when I heard someone else's voice.

"What are you doing in here?"