Chapter 5

*time skip*
Leo was already in the closet when I got there.

"Hey," he said, looking up from his phone.

"Hi."

I sat down in the corner across from him this time. I had to switch it up, I've been sitting in the same spot every day for 3 months now. The fastest 3 months ever.

"You know prom is coming up. Are you going?" Leo asked.

"Eh. I don't know. It sounds like fun, but I'll probably have to take care of Evie," I said.

"Oh..."

He started playing with the rip in his jeans.

"Wait, I just realized I never got your number," he said.

"Oh yeah," I answered, making a new contact and handing him my phone. He handed me his.

I put my contact as Y/nnnnn😈. He put his as Leo💯💜.

Right then the door opened. A tall man that I've never seen before walked in.

"Oh, Leo, you got someone skipping with you now?" The man asked.

"Yup. This is y/n," he introduced me.

"Hello y/n. I'm sorry you have to deal with this little ray of sunshine," the man said, grabbing a broom off the wall.

"It's not easy," I joked.

The man walked out and closed the door.

"So you know all of them?" I asked, laughing.

"Pretty much," he chuckled.

"He didn't even give a shit that we're just in his closet skipping class," I said.

"I told you," Leo said.

I crossed my legs and we talked until the bell rang.

Like always, we walked together to our cars and said goodbye. After a long week, it was finally Friday.

When I got home, I did my usual routine: watch Netflix, help Evie with her homework, make dinner, get Evie in the shower and get her ready for bed.

I went back into my room and put on some shorts. As soon as I sat down on my bed my phone buzzed.

Leo💯💜- Hey its Leo. Are you busy?
Y/nnnnn😈- no, why?
Leo💯💜- come over
Y/nnnnn😈- but Evie's sleeping
Leo💯💜- sneak out lol
Y/nnnnn😈- fine. What's your address?

He gave me his address and I changed into high waisted jeans and a loose crop top.

I quietly stepped down the stairs and closed the door behind me. I went out to my car and drove down the street.