Jake and Mike (Part 4)

Part IV

            Jake and I have been dating for three months now, and I couldn’t be happier. I knew that Jake was happy, because most nights I would ride his cock until he passed out from being completely sexually sated.

Hearing him moan my name as he came inside me gave me a thrill unlike any other. There was nothing that could compete with the feeling of having him inside me all the way to the pubes.

Everything was great between us, except for the fact that he is still refusing to tell his mother about us.

“Come on. You know that she deserves to know,” I said for the millionth time.

“No she doesn’t. She’d old and I don’t want to give her a heart attack over this.”

“I just don’t see what the big deal is. My mother knows, hell my homophobic father knows too!” My voice became raised, because this was not the first we’ve had this discussion, and I was starting to get tired of it.  

“The difference is that you knew that you were gay as a teenager. I barely found out a few months ago! Can I at least get used to the idea myself before I start screaming my sexuality from the mountain top?” I relented and sat back in the booth.

I didn’t want to let go of the issue, but we were in public and I had to tone it down a notch. It frustrates me that he is still dealing with the fact that he’s into boys and that he still doesn’t know about how he feels for me. Why can’t anything be easy for me?

I sighed and looked down at the menu. There were so many options at this Olive Garden. I decided to do the 11.99 meal deal.

The waitress came over, dressed in a waitress’s uniform of a black apron. She had a bright smile and a sweet voice as she said, “Hi, welcome to Olive Garden. My name is Stephanie and I will be your server for tonight. May I start you off with some drinks?”

Jake answered first, as he usually does, and let him. “I’ll have the Bellini Peach-Raspberry Iced Tea. “

“I’ll have the same,” I responded and paused. “And please bring a bottle of the Moscato Primo Amore.” The waitress nodded and walked away.

The T.V. was on and I was watching “Braxton Family Values” season one, laughing at all the outrageous moments with my head on Jake’s chest.

Out of nowhere he turns off the T.V. and I look up at him. “What is it?”

“I’ve been thinking…you’re right.” He sighed in defeat, and I honestly didn’t know what he was talking about.

“Right about what?”

“You’ll see tonight.” I looked at his suspiciously as he turned his gaze back to the T.V. and turned it back on.

As I stared at the ceiling I thought about everything that’s happened in the last three months and wondered what life had planned for me, especially since Jake still hasn’t told me what he has planned for me.

“Mike!” his voice called out to me, and I got out of bed. My legs carried me down the stairs and into the dining room where I froze and gasped.

The sight was magical. It was a cliché, but it was one that I was in total awe of, especially since he made it all by himself in his condition.

The diner for two with candle sticks lit and a centerpiece of fresh flowers from the garden was absolutely stunning and took my breath away. My eyes watered as he wheeled over to my seat and pulled the chair out. I sat and he moved to his place opposite me.

I was breathless as I spoke, “Jake, this is beautiful. His smile was priceless. I wished that he would smile like that more. “So, what is this for?”

“Mike, I’ve known you for my entire life. We were born the same year, same month and same day. We have been inseparable, and we’ve had an amazing and strong friendship. Ever since you took me into your home, I’ve felt nothing but love and adoration, and I thank you because it was what I needed, especially during the last couple of months.”

He wheeled over to me, took my hand and looked into my eyes. “You have been the light of my life from the day that we met, our souls were meant to be together, and I’m only sorry I didn’t realize it sooner. I plan on telling my mother about us tomorrow as well as some more amazing news, if you give the answer I think you’ll give to the question that I’m about to ask.”

Surely he wasn’t talking about—, “Mike, will you do me the honor of being my husband?”

My heart caught in my throat, and I couldn’t breathe at all. “Yes,” I gasped out, “I will!’ He wrapped his arms around my neck and a tear slid down my cheek.

Nothing was as special as this moment.

____________________________________________________________________

This was a fan request. I just want to say that this WILL be  the last installment of the story--in fact this story was only meant to be one part, but it ended up requiring other parts...I was thinking about condensing them into one chapter.

XOXO

Stjthan