________________________________

Adonis

"Hack all devices you can of any employee in Queen corporation that is of importance." I all but yell to our companies hacker.

I need more information on Vixen and since it's basically impossible to find any then we'll find out through her employees.

One person I needed information about for sure was Vixen's secretary James. I needed information on James for a couple of reasons. One is that he is a man and he's constantly around Vixen so I need to know about him.

I busy myself with work and wait impatiently for any information. And finally, after what seemed like an eternity I get an email. I quickly open it eager to find anything.

I looked through all the files of every employee not finding a single drop of anything on Vixen, not even a picture or any text message but then I came around James file.

I looked through his contacts and find one that says 'My little Vixen💕' I try to ignore the heart emoji right beside her name and I save her number before looking at their conversations.

To say I was fuming was an understatement, other than normal conversations about meetings and schedules a lot of it was James telling Vixen that he's on the way to her house and asking when she's gonna get to his house.

I knew that he was her secretary but Beatrice has never even stepped foot in my house and neither have I stepped at hers so for Vixen and James to be at each other's house constantly makes my nose flare up with anger on the possibilities of why they're at each other's house all the time and what they do there.

I decided that I would stop reading their conversations before I explode from anger and I check out his camera roll.

To say the least that did not calm down my anger at all if anything it fuelled it more. At first, it was just a bunch of selfies of him and then some pictures of him and Vixen posing together and there was even one where Vixen was kissing his cheeks but the last picture was where I started to see red.

It was a picture of Vixen completely naked and by the looks of it, she was shocked that the picture was taken. If it weren't for my growing anger I would've taken the time to admire Vixen's body and study each and every curve but right now I need to beat that asshole up.

I hurriedly took the elevator down to the garage and started driving off to Queen Corp.

I turn right to go to the private underground parking but security refused to let me in.

"Sir I'm sorry but unless you have a meeting with the CEO and we've been notified of your attendance then we can't let you in."

"You bastard do you not know who I am I can get you fired this second let me in now," I yell at the security guard and he dials a number and starts calling someone.

"Mr.Clayton are you sure there are no scheduled guests to arrive today." He says while looking at me with a hint of fright in his eyes." But sir, Mr.King is here demanding entrance ." I see him nod a couple of times then he opens the garage door and indicates for me to go in.

I quickly park my car and I'm greeted by James who was waiting by the elevator looking at me with curiosity.

"Mr.King may I know wh......"

Before he can finish his sentence I punch him square in the face and start beating the crap out of him.

I guess somebody must've seen us because next thing I knew I was being pulled away by some security guards. I tried getting out of their hold to keep beating up James who was now lying on the cement floor completely passed out.

I continued to get out of their hold but her voice stopped me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Adonis King." The amount of anger and authority in her voice could make anybody cower back in fear even myself.

She looked at me with a deadly glare then looked down at James and instantly her gaze softened. She asked one of the guards to call paramedics then her gaze hardened again when she looked at me.

"Answer my question, Adonis."

Even I don't know why I just did what I did. Now that I think about it, it was all just anger from being jealous. He didn't necessarily do anything wrong but that doesn't make me regret beating him up one bit.

One thing that did make me regret beating him up was the look Vixen gave me. It's a look I've been given many times but never have I been affected by it but at that moment when she stared at me as if I was a heartless monster, I instantly regretted it.

She just shook her head at me and asked the security guard to carry me out then she went by James's side and hugged him close to her.

I drove to the nearest bar with only one goal in mind and that was to get so drunk that I forget what just happened and I did just that except I didn't forget, throughout the night the image of her disappointed face was the only thing I could think of even with all the alcohol I've consumed nothing seems strong enough for me to forget.

For the rest of the night I tried to forget, I tried to make the memories of her go away by trying to replace her. I was too drunk to even make out the face of the girl who was basically grinding on me but I knew she would do for the night so I quickly got a cab and told the driver to drive us home.

I threw a $100 dollar bill at the driver and led the girl to a guest bedroom. She tried roll playing but I have no patience so I just turned her around and fucked her senseless.

After I was done with her I left to go to my room and plopped down on my bed and for what seemed like every night now I went to sleep with her in mind.