Everything in one chapter.

My P.O.V

I was sitting in a very popular restaurant in Hollywood, when someone with brown hair sat down with me.

"Hi". he said.

"Hi what's your name," I studdard back.

"Colby, What's your name? I haven't seen you around here before," he said back blushing.

'Oh I just moved here, and my names Allyson," I responded trying not to blush.

A few minutes later he was still there. "Are you hungry," he asked me. "No," I responded, even though I was starving.

"So are you enjoying it here?" he asked.

"I just got here the only place I've been to is my hotel room, yet. So I guess I've been having fun." I responded trying to keep a conversation going.

"Oh you are staying in a hotel room, What about maybe you could come stay with us, I can call Elton and see if he's fine with it."

"Oh really, Wow thanks, but are you sure that there will be room for me, I think I've seen you on youtube before, and it looked like the house was pretty full with all of you guys there, if that was you that I saw."

"Oh great, was there a blonde guy named Sam?" he asked worried

"Yeah..." I said scared to reply.

"Oh, that was me....," he said blushing

"I thought that you guys seemed really cool," I said

"Wow thanks not many people find us cool." He said blushing even worse than before.

All of a sudden a guy walked in and yelled, "COLLLBBYYYYYY, where are you."

The guy that was sitting with me raised his hand, and a guy with a bleached mohawk came over.

"Oh hey there," he said looking at me.

"Hey..." I said back.

"Oh sorry I never introduced myself, My names Colby Brock, and This is Elton Castee," Colby said proudly." Elton this is Allyson."

"HI," Elton said to me, putting his hand out for a handshake.

"Hi," I responded back.

"So where are you from, I haven't seen you around here before," Elton asked me.

"Oh, I just moved here, I'm from Indiana," I said shyly.

"Oh yeah, I was getting ready to call you and ask you if she could stay with us, since she is staying in a hotel," Colby asked Elton.

"Oh of course, everybody would love that," Elton said reassuring me that it would be fine.

"So would you be fine to move in with us, you could experience a lot more with us, than being all alone in a hotel room," Colby asked me.

"Umm ok.... But I will need to get my cab to take me to my hotel room to get all my stuff," I responded

"No way, I will take you, anyway you probably could use some help getting all your stuff ready to go," he said to me.

"Well ok.... You can help, thank you in advance, you don't how much means to me, I thought that when I can out here I would be all lonely." I said very thankfully.

"So where is your hotel room at?" he asked.

"Oh , not very far, I will show you." I told him.

So after about an hour of gathering all of my stuff back together, I shoved it all into the trunk of his car.