Help Me... chpt.5

En başından başla

Suddenly, Lee had came downstairs with a blindfold. "Hello Takanori." He greeted as he sat in front of the small boy. Takanori became more frightened and hugged his knees to his chest and was gripping the teddy bear tightly. "I see you've found something."

"L-leave me alone." Takanori commanded. He sniffed. Lee grabbed a hold of Takanori's ankle and watched as the small teen try kicking him.

"That's not gonna work." Lee teased.

"Why do you have to torture me?! Why do you have to take my life away from me?! What did I ever do to you!?" Takanori asked and tears streamed down his eyes.

"Because... as I child I DIDNT HAVE A LIFE LIKE YOURS!!" Lee fussed. He tightened his grip on Takanori's ankle and dug his nails into his skin, causing it to bleed. Takanori whimpered in pain. Lee forcefully placed the blindfold on Takanori's eyes and pushed him to lay on his back. He positioned between the smaller male. He unbuckled his pants and pulled them down until it got to his lower thigh.

"Stop it please!!!" Takanori cried and started to scream once Lee's member hit his prostate hard and tore Takanori's insides, causing them to bleed. Aji then came running down the stairs and pulled the larger male out of the smaller one. Takanori hissed once the member was forcefully pulled out of him. He was in lots of pain and could barely mover but took off the blindfold.

"LEE THIS IS NONSENSE!!!" Aji yelled. Lee stood up and slapped him in the face.

"I don't care what you think Aji!! I'm going to do whatever I want to do!! And why aren't you doing your job?!" Lee fussed back and pushed Aji.

"Fuck this shit man!! I'm sick and tired of hearing that little boy scream because of you, Lee!! Look at him!! He's an innocent kid and your ruining his life!!! I'm done Lee. I'm so done. If the police comes and finds your ass, don't come crying to me. Because I'm not gonna be there. This is just sick. You raped that boy 10 times in one fucking month. All I here everyday is screaming, crying!!And yes, I damn right did feed that boy. I'm not gonna sit here and let him die of hunger and rape!! This is the same exact shit you did with that girl. Just... will you just let him go? Please?" Aji fussed. Lee was silent for a minute and took a knife from the floor.

".... No... I will not. And I hope you had a nice life." Lee stabbed the knife into Aji's stomach and watched him fall on the floor.

"You're going to hell Lee... I hope you got what you wanted." And after these words, Aji was gone. His eyes closed and he was motionless. Blood running down his body and to the floor. Takanori cried at the sight of someone getting stabbed. He felt pain at his lower back.

"I'll be right back for you Takanori. I'm going to take this corpse out of here." Lee picked up the dead body and left the basement and out the door. He got in his car and drove to the Aokigahara forest (aka: the suicide forest.) which was really far from Mie, Japan. Takanori struggled to sit up. He succeeded and sat back on the corner wall. He picked up a razor and just examined it. Some of his dry blood stained the razor.

<•><•><•>

Just an hour or two had past. Takanori opened his eyes from a nap. He saw pitch black darkness and noticed the blindfold was back on. He felt chains on his wrists. He kicked his feet and realized he wasn't on the floor. He was hanging from the ceiling. "Help!!!" he screamed. Takanori had always been afraid of heights. He never liked hanging on the monkey bars at the park because of how scary it would be for him. His breath speed increased as sweat poured down his face. "Someone get me down please!!"

"I see you're finally awake pretty boy." Lee said. He examined Takanori's body. He licked his lips seductively and rubbed on the boy's bare thighs. "Mm... they're soft." He said and licked in between the boy's leg on his thigh. Takanori couldn't help but to moan.