THIRTY - MAYUREE.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

mayuree's pov.

during lunch, mingi and i decided to be rEbeLLiOuS tEeNs and go off campus to eat lunch. i mean, since we were upperclassmen, we were allowed to, but usually only the bad kids would go.

"where are we gonna eat?" i asked as i clicked the seatbelt in. this is one of my first times getting in an uber - since my parents forced me to use my chauffeur. i prayed to god that they wouldn't find out about me sneaking around with him.

"you'll see." he said smoothly and laughed. i crossed my arms.

about ten minutes later, we arrived at a red and white restaurant. there was a mascot of a man's face and a sign reading: kfc.

"kfc? what is this?" i asked and tugged on his shirt lightly. he took his hand out of his pocket to put his hand on my shoulder, "fast food. you told me you never had it before, so..."

my eyes brightened and i grinned, "okay!"

i skipped inside the greasy restaurant gleefully. mingi stood beside me, making me look like a kid because he was so tall. a lady in a red cap came to the cash register.

"welcome to kfc, what can i get ya?"

i tapped his arm and whispered, "mingi, order for me."

he nodded, "we'll have a bucket of fried chicken. drinks too."

the lady nodded and handed us cups. mingi paid with a credit card and the cashier went to the kitchen. i stared at the cup in amazement, "we fill it up ourselves?"

he giggled and walked past me to the drink machine. he filled his cup with root beer and i raised an eyebrow. i copied him, but got sprite.

then we put our things down at a little table for two. mingi grabbed our order and revealed a cardboard bucket full of chicken. i was in shock.

mingi grabbed a leg and held it up to my mouth, "try it."

i took it and ate it. "oh. my. goodness."

"cute."

mingi laughed as i kept eating more and more fried chicken. i never had this kind of food, and was so good. now i get why he always goes off campus to eat.

"if you like it so much, you can come with me everyday to lunch. i'll take you to different places that are better." he suggested and poked my arm.

my eyes widened and i nodded, "everyday?"

"sure. just you and me. everyday."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

don't judge i wrote
it in fifteen minutes