"Well, I'm going back to the hotel, see you two later..." I said, turning my back to the Dixon brothers and walking away. From the distance, I could hear them talking, and it sounded like they were in a heated discussion.

When I reached the hotel, I stopped nearby the front doors when I heard a few people talking. It sounded like there were three people, and they were aruging in hushed voices, being curious, but not wanting to intrude, I leaned in closer and listened.

"Look man, it's over. You and Lori are over. Lori wants me and I want her. I'm a better person, Rick. I would make a better husband and a better father. You two had your shot, but this all happened for a reason, and that reason is that Lori and I belong together. And Lori, I'm sorry I put an end between us, it was the worst mistake I ever made. But Rick, now brother I understand that you and Lori have a kid, but that shouldn't be getting in the way of my relationship with Lori. Lori, you shouldn't be trying to win Rick back over because it would be easy on Carl. Carl will understand if you choose me over Rick, but I will not let you try to be with Rick and me, alright so you need to make a choice, and make one now," I heard Shane's voice.

"Oh shit," I muttered. I knew there was plenty of hostility in the group because of this love triangle but choosing one or the other, will bring many problems whichever way Lori chooses. I opened the door slightly and looked inside, and I saw Rick, Lori and Shane huddled in a group, none of them noticed I was present.

"I pick you Shane," Those four words Lori spoke stopped my beating heart. My eyes grew wide, and I thought I would begin crying. I looked at Rick, and he seemed hurt, broken, and betrayed. I knew that he would break but he was trying so hard to hold himself together in front of Shane and Lori. I looked over the heads of the three of them, and I saw Carol partially hidden. Her face held so much emotion, especially shock. She had her hand covering her mouth and tears were flowing down her cheeks. I could tell that she had heard as much as I did. Lori and Shane walked off, towards Lori's room. When they were out of sight, Carol and I came rushing out of our hiding spots. We both embraced Rick in hugs and both Rick and Carol began to cry, leaving me to comfort both of them. Rick and Carol continued crying until we heard the door open and the Dixon men entering the room. They stopped walking and took in the scene in front of them. Rick didn't acknowledge them, instead he stood up and walked out of the room.

"Wha' was tha' all 'bout?" Merle asked, when Rick was out of earshot.

"Lori picked Shane," Carol simply stated, and then she excused herself, and chased after Rick. A few moments after Carol took off, I told Merle and Daryl 'night' and went off to my room, not wanting to talk to anyone for the rest of the night.

-----------------

I woke up in the bed, all alone in the room. I was surprised, normally Shane is in here with me, even though he is with Lori. I quickly changed into a navy tank top and a pair of lightwash denim shorts before going to the dining room to eat. On my way out the door, I saw Lori leaving her room, with a smile on her face. When she noticed that I was near her, the smile on her face grew even bigger.

"Julie! I need to tell you something really important, but you can't tell the group, not yet! I just wanted you to be the first to hear this before I tell everyone else!" Lori exclaimed.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked.

"Julie, oh where do I begin. Well last night, Shane and I made it official again, he asked me to be his wife," Lori said, and she held up her left hand, and on her ring finger, there was a large gorgeous diamond, circled by eight mini diamonds on a silver ring, "It's so beautiful, and I was feeling a little sick out of no where, so I took a test, and I'm pregnant. Shane and I are expecting!" Lori concluded with tears streaming down her face.

"I don't know what to say," I replied. I was shocked that all of this happened overnight.

"Me either, Shane and I decided to tell the group at breakfast today, come on!" Lori said, grabbing my hand and tugging me alongside her.

We walked into the dining room and everyone fell silent and glared at Lori. Lori didn't seemed bothered and she went over to Shane, and spoke to him privately. In the kitchen, I saw Carol glare at the two, and Rick was watching them with a blank face. After a few moments of staring, Lori and Shane looked back to the group.

"Well everyone is here, and Shane says you have something to tell us," Andrea stated.

"Well last night, Shane and I got engaged, and we found out that I am with a child," Lori said.

Everyone stared at one another in shock, not knowing what to say. Rick just glared at his former wife and former best friend, Carol looked like she wanted to go bitch slap Lori, and I was still trying to process all of this even though I was informed of this earlier. Everyone's expressions turned from shocked to anger, and when Andrea looked like she was going to explode, Amy stood up from her chair and looked horrifed, and said "Walkers, a horde."

We all looked out of the window she was looking at and saw hundreds upon hundreds of walkers coming in our direction.

"There is too many for us to take on," Rick stated the obvious, "Everyone get your things now, we need to go."

With that, we all ran to our rooms and packed all of the supplies a quickly as possible. We all rushed through the front doors, and the men started clearing paths to the cars, and the women ran all of the supplies out to the cars. When I finished throwing my bag of clothing and the food/water/weapon bag in the car, I helped the men take out the walkers. I felt a cold hand on my shoulder and let out a bloodcurtling scream.