Chapter 7

I awoke to the shuffling noises that were coming from the inside of the RV. I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes before attempting to stand up from the bed. I winced in pain and bit my lip hard as I slowly stood up. I felt my legs buckle underneath me, and I grabbed ahold of the bedpost before I crashed to the floor. Carol came out of the bathroom at that moment and saw my struggles to stand on my feet. She rushed over to me before wrapping her arm around my waist. I put my arm around her neck and we both worked to get me on my feet. I gave her a slight nod of appreciaton, before trying to walk out of the RV.

"Don't you think that you should rest a little longer before you move around?" Carol questioned.

"Nah, if I stay in here any longer I will go crazy," I chuckled.

"But it's only been a few hours since you've been shot. I really think you should rest Julie,"

"I feel alright, I'm not in pain or anything," I lied.

"Well, if you insist," Carol gave in, "But at least let me help you walk around for a little bit,"

I replied with a soft 'alright', and Carol came back to my side and supported me with her hand around my waist, and I placed my arm back around her neck, and we both made our way out of the RV. I pushed the door open, and the bright sunlight blinded me, I shielded my eyes, and saw that we were stopped outside a hotel, very small and only two floor, but it would do. I noticed that everyone in the group besides Rick, Shane, Daryl, Merle, Glenn and T-Dog were standing 50 feet from the building. Carol and I approached the group, and Lori was the first to notice my appearance.

"Julie! You're up! How are you feeling?" She questioned.

"I'm doing great actually, thanks," I replied.

Carol let go of me and Lori gave me a tight hug, and I wrapped my arms loosely around her slim figure. Andrea approached me with a smile on her face before she gave me a quick hug, and focused her attention back to the hotel. Amy basically jumped into my arms and squeezed the air out of my lungs, I almost lost my balance and fell to the ground, choking for air.

"Hey Amy, I'm really happy to see you too but I can't really breathe right now.." I gasped.

Everyone roared with laughter and Amy let go of me immediately and apologised. I reassured her it was okay. The laughter died down, and everyone stared at the doors to the hotel.

"They've been gone for so long. Something must of happened, I'm going after them," Andrea said.

"Andrea, no! Rick said he and the guys would be back, and they will. And Rick told us to stay out here no matter what, and that is what we will do. They will be alright!" Lori snapped.

Andrea glared at Lori, if looks could kill, Lori would be dead now. Andrea muttered something that sounded along the lines of 'stupid, self centered bitch' and that made Lori snap.

"What the hell did you just say to me?!" Lori demanded.

"I said Stupid, Self-Centered Bitch!" Andrea spoke.

" And what the hell makes you think that you could say that to me?" Lori demanded.

"Because it's true. You are a self centered, stupid bitch. You're being one right now! Honestly I believe that everyone here knows that you only care for yourself and your family. You only do things to benefit your family as opposed to the whole group. We all work together to watch each others asses in this world, but you, you Lori just watch your own ass and sometimes Carl's and Rick's. Oh and not only are you the bitch of the group, you're the whore of the group too! For all ya'll that didn't know about this, I caught the little bitch here screwing Shane, and even when Rick showed back up, they were still screwing each other!" Andrea concluded her speech.