Omega and alpha

Ok, ok I'm still alive sorry loves. I know I'm way behind when I said I would update every Sunday srry.

Love, Lilyannachan

Midoriya's POV

I knew my heat was coming on soon and I needed to go home as fast as I could. The smell of my sweet honey pheromones was radiating off of me and I was in a tremendous amount of pain walking down the long sidewalk to my house was sweaty and I could feel the slick in between my thighs as I walked with every long stride. I needed to get home, get my suppressants, and make a nest as fast as I could with the pain I was in it would be difficult.

Almost one block away from my house I collapse from the pain in my abdomen and there's almost no strength in my body to get up, keep going or even barely move. Then I smell it an alpha. I whimper from the strong smell alpha pheromones that made my omega awaken a bit indicating that a alpha was approaching me. It made my omega want something I did not.

"Whats a pretty little omega like you doing out here and... In heat~" He let out a menacing chuckle after he finished his sentence, sending shivers down my spine. He had dark black spiky hair and he had patches of purple skin with the most creepy smile I've ever seen "Well I better take care of you"

"No, I don't want you" I wined and tried again to stand up and get away from the creepy guy but my body only collapsed again. My omega wanted the alpha but I didn't want this alpha to fuck me. I only wanted one alpha Shoto Todoroki. He was the only one that I wanted to be mates with and the only I would want to do such embarrassing things with.

"You're not going anywhere puppy~" He responded. My omega only moaned at the words my omega begging me to submit to him.

The strange man picked me up and brought me into a dark alleyway threw me on the cold gravel pathway.

"NO!" I screamed as I felt the man pull down pants and underwear leaving them at my ankles. I tried to push the man off me but as soon as my hand pushed against his chest he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head and against the wall. He brought his head down and licked the tip of my dick. I moan and cried no as he took the whole thing into his mouth.

"Ahhhhhh~ no no no" I cried but he wouldn't stop. I didn't want this.

"Midoriya" It was Todoroki the alpha I wanted to hear and spend the rest of my life with.

"Shit" The man muttered and ran away. Todoroki was angry, No infuriated and I could tell he was. He was sending of possessive alpha pheromones that almost made me want to run away to. Todoroki walked slowly over and picked me up and I moaned at the contact.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry todoroki" I whimper I want him I need him inside of me but I fell so bad with the feeling of another man's touch.

"It's ok, it's not your fault puppy," He says voice filled with concern if I'm all right. Todoroki pulls me in and kisses me passionately and I moan from the kiss.

"I need you todo please~" I moan from want and pain. The second I say that Todorokis past speeds up and I can see that my sent and my words are getting to him and he's trying not to lose control. Well, walking I cling onto him like a lifeline taking in the smell of his calming pheromones.

Soon we arrive at what I assume is his apartment. When we enter the empty elevator. Todoroki props me up on his waist grabbing and groping my ass taking one hand off to press the button. Kissing me hard I wrap my arms around his neck kissing him back and grinding my hard-on on him. Shoto lets out a sexy low growl and bites my lip asking for entrance which I immediately grant the elevator opens with a "bing" to let us out but we continue making out as we arrive at Todorokis apartment door thankfully no one was in the hall. 

He opens the door with his keys one hand still on my ass. Todoroki walks in and gently lays me on the bed. 

"Please alpha I want you~" I moan out grinding hard to get friction. Kissing him hard tounges start fighting for dominance but Todoroki wins.

"What do you want my pretty omega"  Todo says in a low raspy voice.

"I-I want you in me, I want you to mate me, and I want you to fill me with your seed please I want your pups~" I wanted him so much and so did my omega. 

Todoroki pulled my shirt off throwing on the side chair. I shiver from the cold but soon I was warm when Todoroki kissed my chest licking, sucking, biting leave a fresh purple hickey. After that Todoroki pulled off my pants and his throwing them to the side of the room. Bring my thighs up and placing them on his broad shoulders. Todoroki licks and sucks up all the slick in my entrance with his wet tongue. 

"Aaaaaahhhh~ shoto~" I moan from the pleasure. "P-please don't tease~" 

"Of course puppy~" he then flips me so I'm on all fours with my ass sticking out in the air waiting to be pleasured by my alpha. He pushes the tip in and I moan loudly. Todoroki then thrust the rest in and I screech with pleasure and pain. It was so big and it was all in me. My omega loving the feeling of his PHAT cock in me. Cumming all over the bed sheets. Todoroki starts to move slowly thrusting in and out.

"F-f-faster~ AHHHH~" Todoroki pulls out and rams back in hitting my prostate dead on.

"Very demanding today aren't we" Todoroki growls seductively in my ear nibbling on my scent glades.

"AHHHHHH~ mark me" I moan loudly.thrusts in and out at a high past. I feel the knot forming in my stomach as he thrusts there's no going back now.    

"I'm gonna" I yell to warn him that I'm almost at my climax.

  "Me too" Todoroki grunts. Todorokis lips meet my scent glad licking it before biting down mating me sending immense about of pleasure through my body making me reach my climax. With that todoroki thrusted a couple more times before cumming. Panting as we come from our highs. The pleasure of Shotos seed inside me made me purr and the thought of carrying Todos pups made my omega and me happy.

Todoroki tilted his head for me to finish the bonding and I liked his scent gland just enjoying the sent of my red and white-haired alpha before I bite down mating us forever. 

"I love you," Todoroki said with pure love intertwined in his voice.

"I love you too ever since I met you I knew you were the one for me," I said Todoroki pulled me softly into a passionate kiss no lust just love. This was the happiest day for me in my entire life probably. 

With a new love to care for him. hey drifted into a beautiful slumber and to wake up and love each other for the rest of their lives.

here an update 

thank you for 300 hundred reads 

Love: Lilyanna~chan 

Word count: 1273