The death of Goku

Start from the beginning

"Sorry about that Bulma!" Goku laughed apologetically.

"You totaled my car!" Bulma said as she went to hit Goku. Goku dodged her attack and Bulma lost her balance almost falling over.

"Wow he dodged her attack. That's unlike him." Gohan said.

"We need to figure out what's going on with him." Mae said.

"Why don't we invite him to dinner or something." Goten said as they watched from afar.

"I agree. I'll invite him. Why don't you two head to my place." Gohan said switching back to his normal clothes.

"Sounds good!" Mae and Goten agreed as they flew off to Gohan's house.

Later that evening Piccolo grilled food for everyone. Goku seemed to be eating and acting normal. Mae, Gohan, and Goten all watched him with a wary eye. After dinner the three saiyans went to confront their father about what was going on.

"Is that why you guys were following me today?" Goku asked.

"Wait you knew?" Gohan asked surprised.

"Of course I did," Goku laughed. "Well I suppose I could tell you guys, but you have to promise not to tell Chi-Chi."

"We promise!" They said together.

"Well it's like this, someone is trying to kill me." Goku said looking up at the night sky.

"What?!" Gohan and Goten said together.

"Do you know who it could be?" Mae asked crossing her arms.

"Actually I do. Remember Hit from universe six?" Goku asked.

"Of course I do, but why is he after you." Mae inquired.

"Dunno I guess someone paid him to kill me." Goku shrugged. "Anyway I'm sure I'll be able to handle it just keep this between us okay?"

They agreed and Goten and Gohan went to help Piccolo clean up. Mae and Goku went and sat down by a tree. "Dad are you sure you can handle this?" Mae asked leaning against the tree.

"Of course. I mean I've fought him before." Goku said with confidence.

Mae remained silent. Suddenly she and Goku felt Hit's energy getting close to them. "He's here!" Mae said jumping up.

"I'll handle this. You stay here with your brothers!" Goku said seriously.

"No I'm coming to help you!" Mae wasn't about to let her father fight the assassin alone.

"There's no talking you out of this is there?" He asked putting his hand on her shoulder. Mae shook her head and Goku sighed. With a swift stroke he hit the back of her neck knocking her out. "I'm sorry Mae." He said carefully laying her on the ground. After he took off to meet Hit.

"Mae wake up!" Gohan shook his sister. When she came too he asked, "where's dad?"

"He- he went to go fight Hit." Mae rubbed the back of her neck. Suddenly she felt Goku go super saiyan blue.

"I can't feel dad's energy!" Gohan said.

"He must have gone super saiyan blue." Piccolo said looking to where Goku was.

"Mae! Gohan! I can't feel dad anymore!" Goten said running up.

"We have to go help!" Mae said standing up.

"Okay follow me." Piccolo said and he and the three saiyans flew to where Goku was.

"What is that?" Mae said as a beam of energy shot into the sky.

Dragonball MaeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara