Taylor's Home

Taylor's POV:

i got to the airport and i saw my sister and this smoking guy i would do anything to that guy he was seriously hot I think I was about to have a heart attack I got up to my sister and hugged her "Dan Dan its so nice to see you" she looked down "no one calls me that anymore you know" she was really blushing "its OK babe its just a nickname I call you dany so what's the difference" his voice was so sexy I could fall over "well since its like 4am let's get some Starbucks!!!!" we went to the Starbucks and got our drinks I saw Daniela and that guy sharing a donut it made me sick to see them as a couple "so Taylor I think where did you come from exactly I'm curious cause I I doesn't look like your related to Daniela it looks like your someone else like her friend or something" me and Daniela laughed and glared at each other "we are really not cousin's and we really aren't friends either!!!!" i totally think he has issues but in the cutes way i think he has the cutes dimples and he is so adorable...... "well lets go its a long way back to Miami and we should get your bags and get on the road!!!" i think my cousin was a little jealous cause i was eye raping her boyfriend and i think she looked worried that i was here or something was going to happened. we eventually got to the baggage claim i saw that Daniela's boyfriend had a nice butt and he had great arms i can see my cousin glaring at me. "wow this is a lot of pink i didn't even know you were from Paris,France i think i know a little of there language..!!! Bonjour,...., T'inqui'ete Pas,....., Le fais,....., ca tout seul .....,..., " i like him very much "Merci" i think he didn't know what that meant "it means thank you" i don't think that my cousin liked us connecting "cousin whats with such the long face " "yea babe i know your really quiet mostly your talking and wont stop" she was angry i didn't want to be in the middle with her rages "well you know what is just making my buttons burst my cousin is like eye rapping my boyfriend and he is taking all her bags like she is royal she is a big fat player and she always take everything from me i never can be my own person and she copies and takes everything i work so hard on so if you want to carry her bag and talk in a different language to her be my guess I'm going home and you can call me when ever you think I'm your actual girlfriend or we can just break up and cousin you can find a way home cause i ain't" i cant believe she said that i don't take everything from her she is just mad that were totally .....flirting in front of her........i totally didn't see us do that i have to say sorry i didn't even mean to i love her and i don't want her to break up with her boyfriend "look what you did Taylor you just put me and my girlfriends relationship on the line. thanks it means a lot to me Daniela was right you always ruin her life up" I felt hurt I never feel so bad about my self I didn't even know that I mess with my cousin so much I mess up her life really bad. I got my bags called a cab and went to a hotel I think I should stay away from my cousin as much as possible and let her cool off.

Daniela's POV:

I really wanted to slap my cousin she was like taking my freaking boyfriend like she took everything else like modeling I just don't like what she does to me so my boyfriend and her can have the time of there life's "that will be $20 dollars" I gave the taxi driver my money and went strait inside the house and walked to my room. "Daniela are you here I need to talk to you!!" I knew it was Daniel and I didn't know he would just leave my sister all by herself at the airport Daniel came in my room "Daniela I need to talk to you, you just put are relationship on the line for no reason I was carrying her bagged to show you I'm a gentlemen and I'm better then you think I am and I was talking in a different language because I was showing you that I can speak another language because I like you and I wanted you to know I can speak something else then English." I just didn't know that talking to my cousin was just showing off to me. "well since its like 7 in the mourning I think that we should find my cousin I don't want her in a hotel forever I at least have to be nice she is my cousin well my long lost cousin.!!"

I called my cousin "uhhh hello Taylor I'm so sorry for being so rude and mean I just thought you were taking my boyfriend you already took my good career that I love Modeling and I just feel like you don't have your own person your just how I used to be as a child and I want you to change and be you!!!!" I think she was crying "no I don't need your apology I need to stay away from you, the only reason why I'm in modeling and talking to your boyfriend is because I always wanted to be like you everyone always liked you I was always picked on by other people so I started to be like you and I became a better person I'm sorry that I ruined everything for you and I don't want you and cute boy over there to break up he really loves you and I can see it what I'm trying to day is I don't want you two to be unhappy.!!!!" I wanted to cry but didn't "I want to know where your at so we can back together and bound its been a long time since I seen you and I want to hang out and my boyfriend says he has a good looking guy for you to date and he is totally free tonight we can all go on a double date" she laughed "sure Daniela we can all be together and have fun!!" we said our good byes and we went to pick her up she wasn't far from us she was only a few miles away from our house. "well my mom is getting married to his dad so we are brother and sisters but we are still dating and my mom gave me the house because we can't fit in his house he has a two bedroom and we are not at sleeping in the same bed yet......" Daniel laughed " well if you don't count for cuddling and......" " okay that's enough info for me!!!!" we all laughed I heard someone open the door and my moms eyes got really big "ummm mom this is Taylor my cousin and your niece " I can tell she was not telling me something and I was curious but she hugged and talked to Taylor for a short time since she had to go. I showed Taylor around and she would be in my moms room for the time she is here. Daniel went home to get dressed and to tell Tyler his friend to get ready and they will meat us here. Me and Taylor got ready  she was wearing a floury bra shirt and a pink skirt and a black belt she had bage high heals a few rings and a bracelet with a black clutch purse. I got dressed and I was wearing a lazy day outfit it was a pink 89 pull over, black leggings, and grey ankle boots I didn't think that our little date is very important to me, me and Daniel are already together so its just another one of those regular dates we take. Me and Taylor's hair looked amazing Taylors hair was now curly and at the ends it was pink and blue, and mine was black and was curled.

Finally the boys came and they amazed me well just Tyler, cause me and Daniel are just lazy like this since were already a couple. Tyler was wearing a tux and Daniel was wearing a plain shirt with black skinny jeans a watch  blue vans and a cap that says Miami. We went to a little diner it was adorable like the one in Carrie diaries (love that show)

it was so sweet and cute that they were both blushing and laughing at each other it was so cute I can feel Daniel staring at my butt a lot I was getting annoyed and I see him seeing me angry so he hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. I almost had a really good make out till I saw the waiter,Tyler, and Taylor it was like making out in a party with everyone watching I told Daniel to stop and he looked and saw too and me and him started to blush we never made out in front of people this is our first any who we ordered our food and drinks and we could see that Taylor and Tyler were having a good time and was hitting it off so we just decided to slip off from them and just leave them by themselves we didn't bring any car so we were walking home it wasn't really hard or long it was pretty silent on our walk I can tell that Daniel was thinking about something and he couldn't exactly put his finger on it I seen him looking at me."Daniela do you like any of my friends?"

I couldn't answer I did have a crush on his friend but I didn't want to break up our relationship.

"Daniela I was talking to you do you like any of my friends I won't be mad but do you?"

I was so scared I didn't want two relationships to be broken apart so I just put it out there

"yes Daniel I like one of your friends" I can see him with a lot of emotions from mad to sad then back to mad.

he was clenching his fist"WHO IS IT DANIELA ? I just want to know your just making this harder for me and your relationship and one of my friends relationship" I just am getting really scared he looks like a different person his eyes are all black and he has the face he never has its just difficult to be in this situation right now. "uhhhh....I... I...lik...like....chri....Christian

.........

Omg I didn't see that coming even though I wrote it like duhhhh any who love y'all all any way bye p.s can someone make me a youtube trailer for this book thanks and can you pm me the link thanks