The Move

Daniela's Pov:

Its been 2 days since I been away from California its so different here in Miami, Florida. There is nothing to do but to unpack and I want to explore its so boring living just with my mom, she is always is sad and every time she goes on a date she comes home sad one of these days I want her to be happy for once!

I went down stairs and saw my mom crying in her coffee ughhh old people! "mom I'm leaving going to the fro-yo place down the street love ya bye" I got my Cali sweeter and walked out with my IPHONE and my keys. I decide that I should walk instead of taking my car. My car was a lime green 2014 mustang. I kept walking then since I was looking at my IPHONE I was looking on my playlist for Gwen Stefani-Hollaback Girl I was thinking of my ex Cobe! I accidently bumped into someone and they dropped my IPHONE "I'm so sorry I wasn’t looking ill pay you back for cracking your phone!" I looked up and saw the guy no one can ever live without. "Daniel Smith I go to I Preparatory Academy and you are?" uhhh speak you moron he is going to think your death!!! "oh I'm Daniela Daniels "  we talked on our way to the fo-yo place and we talked some more he opened the door for me "hey I'm Lauren welcome to funny fro-yo were you eat and keep your tummy happy and full of funny fro-yo how can I help you?" Daniel ordered a kiwi strawbunny with funny worms and I ordered a tropical brezzer with brownie funny bits.

We ate and we walked out and I left my jacket and the Lauren girl slipped a note in it and gave me my jacket. The note said " don’t trust him I used to date him he is a player and I see you don't have a lot of friends so call me whenever 452-751-953 love ya your pal LA!!!!XOXOXOXO