The Arrival

TO SEE THE CHARCTERS:http://s28.photobucket.com/user/20jajsia13/media/AmErIcAnBaRbIejpg2_zps22f2d404.jpg.html

Daniela's Pov :

 I woke up to my alarm it read "7:00" I only had 2 hours to get dressed and get ready. I put on a blue shirt with a jean jacket ,ripped up jeans ,blue and black jeans, hoop earrings, and my I'm the greatest cap.

 I ran downstairs I went an got my backpack an my keys then ran out the door. I really didn’t notice that my mom was gone until I got to my car and didn’t see her car. I was driving down the street and I saw a girl walking all soaked in water I seen the puddle few blocks away, I slow down and rolled my window she covered her face " please don’t wet me with that water gun I'm already wet….." I laughed "well thanks I'm not a jerk and I'm friendly and don’t have a water gun I got back up clothes though and if you get in the back you can put them on and look perfectly fine" she looked at me and got in and looked at me "I'm Kayla Thomson and I'm as you can see a big nerd you look like one of Sabrina's followers……" I looked at her and wanted to choke the death out of her but I'm nice enough to let her in my car "well no I'm Daniela Daniels and who is Sabrina and minions pleeeaaasssee she that desperate?!" she had a shocked face " Sabrina Taylor is Daniel's girlfriend and she is the most popular girl in school and she has minions to keep her company!" " well I have some clothes back there you should throw them on before we get there to the academy." she put the clothes on and she had on my blue tank top, floral shorts, blue sandals, blue sunglasses, blue bracelets , and a blue purse. We got to the parking of the academy and we stepped out of my car people we starring specially guys at both of us and girls were whispering about how we looked. I saw Daniel an he winked at me." come on Kayla we don’t need these haters do you know Lauren we walked into the school.

 I eventually found my locker it was right by Laurens and all our lockers were in the same hallway. " hey Lauren that guy over there is looking at you" she looked at him and blushed "oh that’s just Christian Martinez. No one special just a guy god!!!!" OMG its so cute when she lies about liking a guy and her blushing is adorable. "  I saw this girl starring at Kayla I think its her friend I waved at her an told her to come over. " Hi I'm Christy Starr  I like how y'all are dressed I cant afford it but I see Kayla can now!!" I think that she is a little jealous of Kayla and the outfit I let her barrow, "maybe we can all go to the mall sometime and have a makeover day on Saturday with all my girls anyway ill give you my phone number and you give me yours and Kayla's."  we all went to our different classes!!!

Did you like it? Comment, vote, and add to your library!!!! LOVE YA XOXOXO AJ