The Girls Day Pt.2

Daniela's Pov :

I was walking out the diner I saw the person that always messes up my day. I guess he saw me too so he looked I looked at my shoes "someone saw someone now she is blushing omg strong and confident has a soft side omfg" Lauren was teasing me I just went to my car all the girls got in there car and I saw a guy was chasing to my car so I speeded away.

Daniel's Pov :

I know she saw me but she will figure she left her purse in the diner. She is so cute and adorable….wait did I just say that I play people I don’t like girls. I feel as Daniela is changing me!!! No she cant….

"come on bro she doesn’t want It so go through it." I looked at him and almost punched him he is really annoying. then my crazy over me girlfriend Sabrina came out and before she could talk I went into the diner. I was still thinking about Daniela even though my girlfriend is in front of me, I think that Daniela is changing me and my actions I swear I'm getting nice and sweet now and not mean and demanding.

Sabrina's Pov :

I wonder what he is thinking about he is not paying any attention to me " hey Daniel lets go to your house!!" he didn’t even respond to me that works every time I thinking of that girl with the purse he found. I rubbed his leg with my hand " STOP SABRINA YOUR GETTING REALLY ANNOYING RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!" I was shocked he never gets mad at me "WELL SINCE IM SO ANNOYING WE SHOULD BREAK UP THEN BYE DANIEL!!!" He really didn’t care "bye Sabrina" he just said bye like that I'm going to find an get this girl and put her five feet under because she broke me and my boyfriend!!(well actually she broke up with him cause he was being mean to her)

Daniela's Pov :

"hey mom this is my friends Kayla, Lauren, and Christy" I showed each of them "that’s nice honey I working on the dinner were going on with Will but hey ladies" "hi miss Daniels" they all say " my mom found a guy great!!!" I whisper we all come to my room " wow your room is so amazing " they look around everywhere "well thanks now to my closet, I have shopping bags in the bathroom can you go get them Lauren thanks" Lauren went to my bathroom " HOLY CRAP your bathroom is HUGE and its just the two of you?" I nod she comes back in the room and I open my closet they I don’t think can speak or breathe they just dive in I show them things the cant have and can and we have a good time we just listen to my playlist on my IPHONE.

did you like it ????!!!$$$ VOTE, COMMENT, LOVE YA AJ