The Planing Of The Date

Daniel's Pov :

Me and all the guys were at the diner and David was on break and we were talking " well I know that girl she was at the diner with Kayla, Lauren, and Christy there were all talking about going somewhere and that cute girl Christy they were all wearing sexy outfits and looking cute just for lunch!!" David is so wearied " who do you like Christian ?" he was blushing he is so wearied " I…um…..like…..Lauren the one in our chemistry classes" I punched him "who do you like Jacob ?" he looked around to make sure no one was looking " well I know I'm popular and stuff but I like that nerd Kayla!!" we are stared and started laughing but he was actually serious " well who do you like Tyler?"  "well actually don’t have anyone to like yall basically have crushes on all the girls an I'm not being in love with a girl like yall." well I know he has a crush she just haven't came around yet and I'm thinking so much of Daniela its so wearied she is always is on my mind I think I need professional help………."YO Daniel do you like anyone?" I looked at them and just said it how it is "well yea duhh I like that new girl Daniela"

Daniela's Pov :

I was having a major crisis I couldn’t find my mini purse it was with me in the diner and I walked out…………..that means Daniel has it I really hope he doesn’t have it!!!!"hey Lauren do you know anyone that maybe that can have Daniel's phone number I think I left my purse and he might have it!!!" she gave me her phone number I saw Christian and I think he is good friends with Daniel. I dialed the phone number 253-751-7913 "ring, ring, hello hey Lauren how are you?" I liked his voice "ummm sorry this is Daniela her friend is Daniel with you I need to talk to him!!!" I can tell he was smirking " YO Daniel the babe wants to talk you!!" I rolled my eyes.!!!!!

Daniel's Pov :

"guys I will be right back" "yea sure whatever " they didn’t even pay attention to me "well hey beautiful I see you wanted to talk to me!!!!" she breathed out "I did please tell me that you didn’t go through my purse I know you’re a guy but I have private stuff………….." I laughed "I'm not that low I didn’t go through your purse I'm actually very nice if you think about it and I dumped my girlfriend Sabrina I just cant keep you out of my mind your different then all my girlfriends your unique. Oh before I go do you want to go on a date with me to the movies and me and my dad and his new girlfriend to a dinner?" I hope she says yes "well let me talk to my friends about it " I can hear the girls talking " yea ill go just wear something nice" I'm so happy " well you wear something sexy and sweet see and talk to you later oh my number is 456-666-9509 bye Angle" I herd all the girls squealing. This should be a good date with Angle

Did you like it? Vote, Comment, LOVE YA AJ