"Thanks, darling. " Rebekah smirked.

We walked away from the desk. I was already used to them doing stuff like that. It didn't faze me anymore. We walked right into the court yard. People were walking, talking and sitting with their friends. I looked around the small area for my friends, but whipped around when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey, ladies. "

I turned to face Damon and Elena. Caroline and Bonnie were not far behind them, smiling at me and glaring at Rebekah.

Rebekah stepped forward, "What the hell are you lot doing here? " she asked them angrily.

Damon smirked, "Hanging out with my girl. " he pointed at Elena. I swallowed thickly. I wasn't comfortable with this yet.

Elena smirked, "Not happy to see us, Rebekah....... Liv? " she questioned innocently.

I forced a smile, "Of course I am! But....how did you guys get enrolled so fast? " I asked, confused.

Rebekah scoffed, "I think you forgot about the charms of being a vampire, Liv. This lot couldn't have gotten in by themselves. " she rolled her eyes. Right.....compulsion.

I waved her off, "It doesn't matter. I'm glad you guys are here! " I beamed.

Elena raised an eyebrow at me, "Are you, really? Cause I think that you're  only glad because Damon is here! " she shot.

My face dropped. Seriously?! I basically handed Damon over to her and she's still mad at me? Ugh!! What's a girl gotta do?!

Rebekah scoffed, coming to my rescue, "Please! We all know that Damon is only with you because Liv said that he had to make things right with you! " she shot. Or not.......

I held my hands up and tried to calm the situation. I can't have them fight on campus! Then I know my doctorate degree is never coming!

"Guys! C'mon! Let's just go to our classes! " I suggested.

They sighed and glared at each other, but complied. Bekah and I started walking to our first period, Physics.

"Seriously, Rebekah?! " I hissed, "Can't you just pretend that she's not there or something... I mean....you clearly cannot be civil when your around her! " I scolded her, quietly.

She groaned, "I'm sorry, okay?! I just.... HATE her! " she exclaimed, throwing her hands up.

I sighed, but didn't say anything else. The bell rang just as we reached the room and we walked inside. The room was already packed. Bekah and I walked to the middle of the classroom  and sat down close to the end of our row.
I put my things down when I saw someone take a seat next to me. I looked up and saw Damon smirking down at me. I looked at him confused. Why was he here? I thought he was here for Elena.

"Damon? " I asked, still unsure.

"Yip. " he smirked and sat down on the seat.

Rebekah groaned, "Ugh! What are you doing here!? " she asked, annoyed with his presence.

"I'm taking Physics. As you know, I'm very curious about the human anatomy. " he smirked.

I turned to look at him, "Shouldn't you be with Elena? " I asked him, confused.

His face fell. I heard Rebekah laugh from behind me. I looked at her confused. What was so funny?

She saw my confusion and explained, "He- haha- doesn't want to take a class- haha - with her. " she calmed her breathing a bit, "He thinks she's annoying. " she smirked.