Chapter 9: Love Bacon and familiar faces

<3 <3 <3

Derek's POV

I wake up to the smell of: Bacon.

Yeah, I know. Bacon? Anyways, ignoring the delicious smell, I look besides me, and see The most beautiful girl in the whole universe. And the fact that she loves me, and that she's carrying my- correction, our pups, it just makes me the happiest guy in the world. I smile, and look at her stomach, and see a tiny baby bump. I grinned from ear to ear. Our pups are in there. In a little than four months, I'll be a father. Only if mom, dad, and Laura were here. They'd be so happy, and they would love Maya. I felt my eyes water, and wiped them away, but one of them falls onto Maya's tan skin. "Derek? Is they're something wrong?" she asks, her beautiful sea blue eyes boring into my brown ones. "Nothing babe, just go back to sleep." I say.

"Don't lie, whats wrong?" She asks again.

I let out a sigh. "Just thinking of my family, and how much they would have loved you. And our pups." I say with a small smile.

"Pups?" she asks confused.

" Just the werewolf term for babies." I smile

"Oh. I have an idea then!" she declares.

"And what is that, my love?" I ask kissing her temple.

"I'll tell you soon enough." she smirks and cuddles into me falling back to sleep. I was about to fall back to sleep, then I remembered: BACON. I quickly but carefully detached Maya from me, and ran downstairs, to see Scott and Alison kissing making breakfast. I clear my throat, very loudly. Scott and Alison break apart. Alison blushing, and Scott sending me death glares.

"What?" I ask innocently. "I just don't want another girl pregnant." Alison blushes a deep red.

"Haha, Derek." Scott says and places a plate of bacon in front of me. BIG MISTAKE. Before I knew it, the plate was empty.

"DEREK!" Scott complains.

"I can't help it." I simply say. Alison laughs and makes more bacon. Scott rolls his eyes.

"So let's get serious, who do you think is the kanima?" Scott asks in a hushed voice. I sigh.

"Honestly, I don't know. I think either Jackson or Lydia. I have Erica and Isaac on it." I say honestly.

"I don't like Erica, Derek. She tries to make Alison jealous!" He whisper shouts.

"Ha, you're telling me! she tried to kiss me. And she asked why I didn't let her kiss me, and I said I loved someone else." I admit.

Out of nowhere, the doorbell rings, and two familiar faces walk in. Shit's about to go down.

****

Why did I update? cuz u guys are amazing. comment, fan, vote!

ARIA!