Finally reaching the floor we were given, the doors of the lift open and we both step out together. Taehyung searches for the room.

Spotting the room, he unlocks the door, opens it and glances at me. "Ladies first."

I smile. "Thank you." I walk in and my eyes explore the room. "Wow."

I hear a small chuckle coming from Taehyung. "Yes, it is very spacious. It even has a balcony, thank goodness."

"Why thank goodness for a balcony?" I question, glancing at him with a frown.

He sighs. "It's peaceful. I like gazing at the sky whenever I'm lonely or upset. It soothes me and averts all my thoughts and problems I'm having."

I nod in understanding. "At least you're free from those troubles, right?"

"Yeah." He simply utters.

"You have me, now. Don't let the past affect you. Otherwise you'll hate yourself even more." I assure him, holding his hand.

"I'll try not to." He replies simply with a pained smile across his lips.

Diverting the topic, I put my shopping bags down on the bed. "I don't have any spare clothes for myself so what do I do then?"

He glances at me and smiles. "You bought new clothes from the mall today. Why don't you wear one of them for now?"

"I don't think I should. I mean they're brand new." I say, feeling unsure.

He lets out a breathy chuckle. "Oh come on, I'm thinking of doing the same."

I pouts and think to myself, then I reply, "Okay, then. Maybe."

He smiles at me and nods.

I return the smile and go to the bathroom.

Once I've finished showering, I grab the bathrobe and wear it, covering my body. Taking the bath towel with me, I dry my hair while exiting the bathroom.

TEN MINUTES LATER  . . .

Third Person's POV

Taehyung exits the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist.

As he enters the bedroom, he spots Jae seated on the bed with her phone in her hand, wearing only a bathrobe.

His gaze falls to her smooth bare legs with one of her legs crossed over the other. He can't help but bite his lower lip and feel somewhat turned on by the view.

Jae looks up and sees him. "Oh hey." She says as she stands up, placing her phone down on the bedside table and walks towards him. She wants to show him a funny video she watched on her phone.

Jae's about to speak but turns into a blushing mess as realisation hits her that Taehyung's only wearing towel around his waist. His eyes shift to her cleavage. Then his mind plays a flashback of that night on her birthday. That dress. That cleavage.

"You okay?" She asks.

No. He thinks. "Yeah. Of course." His eyes never leave her cleavage. Gosh, that cleavage of hers is one of my weaknesses-

"Are you sure? You're zoning out." She responds, examining his facial expression. More like he's checking her out.

He nods as his eyes are still fixated on her exposed cleavage. He's trying so hard to control himself.