Twelve

Jae's POV

It's been two days since Taehyung and I got married.

The wedding happened two days ago on Saturday. It is now Monday and we're back at school. The news of our marriage has now spread to half of the high school. Taehyung is very ticked off about that and blames me for it.

"I can't wait to go home..." He mumbles and groans.

Neither can I, but I forgot that I now live with this jerk.

Suddenly I hear a whisper of my name coming from beside by none other than Taehyung. "Jae."

I roll my eyes and sigh. "What?"

"Remember two days ago when I touched you?" He whispers.

My eyes widen and I blush slightly, thinking about it. I glance at him and see a smirk across his lips.

"Wh-What about it?" I stutter, not wanting to talk about it.

With his eyebrows raised, he chuckles slightly and continues. "Good that you remember. Cos I didn't get to finish what I started." And with that, he licks his lips.

I sigh and stare at him for a few seconds before replying. "You have your girlfriend to do that with. Don't even think about touching me like that again."

He bites his lip and leans a little more closer to me, whispering. "Jae, I think you've already forgotten that we're now married. Because I'm your husband, I now have the right to touch you wherever I want to and whenever I want to."

And just from that reply, I shivered slightly for a second and look away. A blush instantly creep up my cheeks and I bite my lip.

Taehyung's POV

That's it, let me keep this up then I'll have Jae suffering in no time.

Why did I have to marry this witch?

Bomi's the only girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, not Jae!

Not long left, Taehyung. You can make it.

I close my eyes, falling asleep through the most boring lesson.

15 mins later...

I jolt up awake when the sound of the bell rings through the classroom.

I spot Jae standing up from her seat, shoving her things into her bag, throws the bag over her shoulder and walks out with her friends.

I sit up, still feeling tired and let out a yawn. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrap around my neck and with a familiar giggle is sounded in my ear. I smile when I realise who it is. "Hello, babe."

"Hello, taetae! Come over to my house today!" She replies and giggles.

"I'd love to, but I've got to go back home. I can't leave Jae on her own, otherwise Dad will go mad." I answer then let out a sigh.

"Oh come on! It's just for several hours then you can go home. She can manage fine on her own." Then she presses her cheek against mine.

Actually a few hours with my girl won't hurt. Jae better not snitch to my Dad.

"Alright, fine. Let's go!" I reply with a smile on my face.

She cheers and links my arm with hers. I pick up my bag and we both exit the classroom, with our arms linked.

Third Person's POV

It is now evening time and Taehyung still hasn't arrived home. Jae sits on the sofa with an uneasy feeling, wondering where Taehyung is and why he hasn't come home yet.

First, she thought he could be out with his friends or spending time with family. Then her mind diverts to another thought, that he could be spending time with Bomi.

She tried ringing him every time but he kept declining the call. At one point, his phone was switched off, so she stopped calling.

Many minutes later, she hears the sound of the front door opening. She looks beside her and spots Taehyung entering the house, closing the door behind him.

He walks inside the living room, glaring at Jae. With just that one glare, she instantly felt uncomfortable.

"Why did you call me, repeatedly?" He asks, sternly.

"B-Because I was w-worried." She hesitantly replies, feeling scared.

"Well there's no need to worry, okay. I'm fine, aren't I?! I was with Bomi! Can't I spend time with my girlfriend?!" He raises his voice, causing Jae to flinch.

"I'm s-sorry. And plus I-" She was about to speak when Taehyung cut her off.

"Just shut up." He snaps back coldly and she watches him run upstairs to his room.

Jae didn't want to reply with a sassy comment as she was kind of hurt by his sudden outburst.

Jae was going to tell Taehyung that she hadn't ate her dinner (as she doesn't like eating alone) and she left Taehyung's food in the microwave for him to eat...