party pt.2

//

✈ "Happy birthday, hun." I smiled and thanked the woman in the suit that I had never met before. 

I looked around at the mingling party guests. Searching for one in particular.. A small body ran up and pulled me into a ,surprisingly, strong hug. "You made it!" 

"I wouldn't miss my best friend's birthday for the world!" Ella beamed at me. I had met her in college, we had been roommates. I hadn't been sure if she was going to be able to come or not.

"So, where's your cutie?" She was very excited about me and Calum, as it had been a few months since her last relationship. so she loved hearing all the details about mine. Wait, did I say relationship? Fuck.

"He's probably with his friends somewh-" 

"Friends? Mmmm. I do love me a good Australian guy." Ella interrupted me, and I laughed at her. She just grinned and flicked her blonde hair over her shoulder, jokingly.

""Hey, babe." My eyes were covered by big hands. I sighed, "Michael." He removed his hands and we both laughed. The other three boys joined us. We now had a small circle formed in the center of the room. 

Calum pulled me into a bone crushing hug, "Nervous?" He insisted he wasn't, but I could tell he was.

"Who's your friend, Res?" Ashton asked, hesitantly.

"Ella. Ella Beck." She grinned at the curly haired boy, who I was now realizing that when not drunk, is quite shy.

"This pussy is Ashton. I'm Michael." I rolled my eyes at the flirty antics of my new found friend.

"Do you wanna go get something to drink with me, Ashton?" He nodded slightly, and El linked their arms together, pulling him in the direction of the food.

"Was it something I said?" The bright hair boy looked hurt for a second, before bursting into laughter, the rest of us joining in. 

I stopped mid-laugh, paling. Luke and Calum noticed my expression and stopped. Calum gave my hand a squeeze. 

Luke elbowed Mike's arm sharply, "Ow what the fu-" He caught himself, realizing what was happening and turned around. "Hello Mr.President! Great suit you have there."

My father ignored him, turning to me, "Reese, are these your friends? The jazz players?"

I nodded, a little too frantically, "Yep!"

"I play the um, trumpet! Michael here plays the saxophone!" Luke cut in, trying to help me. 

"Dad, this is Calum. He's my.."

"Boyfriend. I'm her boyfriend." I was slightly relived that I hadn't had to be the one who said it. I thanked Calum with a small smile.

He gave Calum a once over, "Well, nice to meet you young man."  My father gave him one of his terrifying handshakes. He made some kind of joke (I think it was a joke) about starting a war with Australia if he ever hurt me. Other than that everything was going fine. 

"Don't you boys think you should start playing soon?"

ella is so thirsty for ash ella is me

Michael is my favorite character that's why he has so many lines srry

5SOS IS GOINF TO PREFORM NEXT IM GOING TO WRITE SWEATY STAGE 5SOS

!! IMPORTANT QUESTION !! do u want smut or not? (please comment ur answer right here)

ily all remember to vote/comment/share 

-abby