Police Station

"SIR! Jung Joonho was the guy we found in front of the police station last week! He refused to talk! He's the killer?!" one of the police officers yelled and looked at the chief, "what is happening here, sir? Who is behind this whole thing?!".

The chief was watching the TV with anxious eyes, "we need to move quickly. Locate me Sungsoo's mansion! I think we have an arrest warrant for this man.".

Sungsoo's Mansion

Sungsoo was sweating profusely, he was trigger itchy, he couldn't believe someone figured everything out. He made sure to hide his tracks carefully, "you're very clever boy, I wonder how hard you've worked to find all that out, you should work with us instead of wasting time blackmailing me.".

Jeongyeon looked down and smiled, "I rather die AGAIN than working with you and THEM.".

"Them? Do you know who 'THEM' are?" Sungsoo leaned in, the camera wasn't enough to capture the hatred in his eyes, "you're talking about the strongest country in the world son! The work outside the world's laws! Be on their side and you wouldn't have to worry about anything in life. LOOK AT ME! I make more money with them than I do with this shit country!"

"I wonder on who will you use all this power." Jeongyeon baited him.

"One aspect we need to work on, you ask stupid questions. We start with here. South Korea has been resisting the North for far too long. Then we move onto others.".

Jeongyeon clenched his jaw, "Jeongyeon, calm down ... please, we are almost there. Don't lose your temper." Momo said.

"You know thinking about it, you were always a hard head but you were one of the best. I liked you boy. You always showed potential, but now, I know you'd be an amazing asset to our cause." the General leans back and inspected Jeongyeon with a proud gaze he used to give him back in his military days.

Jeongyeon wanted to puke, he no longer wanted the man to look at him the way he does, "you want to know my opinion sir?" Sungsoo lifted his head in anticipation, "I think you'd fit well in prison.", Jeongyeon pointed at the bookshelf behind him.

Sungsoo was confused, he squinted his eyes and finally saw what Jeongyeon was pointing at, "this- wh- what is this?!".

"Your downfall Sir. Killing is never the solution I learned that recently." Jeongyeon smiled thinking about Mina.

Simultaneously, they both heard sirens outside the mansion and blue and red lights littered the sky. The police came ready to arrest him after an instant order from the Ministry of Defense.

"Jeongyeon you need to leave now! The police are here! RUN!" Momo screamed into his ear, "broadcast off!".

Sungsoo panicked and in the midst of him panicking, Jeongyeon saw an opportunity to escape the window. Before he jumped off he heard Sungsoo say, "you'll regret this Kyungwan!" Sungsoo fired his gun but missed Jeongyeon by a hair, his bullet shot the window sill Jeongyeon jumped off from.

Jeongyeon pulled out a mask and cap inside his jacket, "good luck finding a dead guy.".

"SON OF A BITCH!" Sungsoo yelled before the door burst open and officers filled in the room.

"General Kim Sungsoo! You are under arrest! PUT DOWN THE GUN SIR!" Sungsoo was cornered, he slowly lifted his hands and accepted his fate.

~~~

As soon as Jeongyeon stepped out the property, a police officer saw him. "YOU! GET BACK HERE!" Jeongyeon ran as fast as he could. He ducked and swerved the streets hoping to dodge the police. He looked behind and saw them getting closer making him lose hope.