the new demon

Ritsuka was instantly transported to a dark realm, intoxicating gas filled her lungs as she gasped and gagged, "oh, right the air is toxic for humans, one sec........but you look so cute when you choke if you go blue i will cry with adorableness" shiki saiddreamiy, "sh-shi-ki h-he-help-p" Ritsuka choked. "shiki! how rude!" Urie popped up out of nowhere. "here mademoiselle" Urie charmed. Leaning towards her face, she backed away "so you don't want to breathe?" Urie asked concerned. "p-ple-please d-don't k-k-ikki....kiss-m-me-eh" Ritsuka spluttered "well if you want to breathe then i'l have to....." Ritsuka fainted, Urie leaned into her face and pursed his lips "na-na-na!!!" Shiki suddenly piped up and pushed Uie's head away from Ritsuka and kissed her. but not just so she can breathe, but forcefully kissed her really. After he stopped he froze..."w-what did i just d-do?" he asked shocked....he licked his lips... and wiped them trying to get her taste off..... "well fallen angel, that's Rem's princess he is gonna kill y- oh wait......Hiyori.....nevermind" Mage said...... "who's Hiyori?" Ritsuka asked 

"hey babe!" Mage said brightly in his inside-melting deep voice "i said who is Hiyori!!!!!" Ritsuka said beginning to tear up, she already knew who Hiyori is but wanted to make sure she was right. Then tears began to sting her eyes as she saw all the demons sad eyes and realized she was right about Hiyori here's a list of questions she had in her head:

- Hiyori is human how can she live here?

-how come Rem's crown isn't working here

-i am not totally human so how come i am struggling to breathe?

-will she really be replaced by Hiyori?

Her world was spinning,pulsing, rocking like a rollercoaster. she felt sick, her heart throbbed it's meaningful prayers as she got angrier and angrier she became flushed and got a headache and felt like she was floating. 

The demons watched her with shock screaming out of their gaping silent mouths. Ritsuka rose in the air, clothes disappearing, they looked away as her clothes faded away completely, though the bright light surrounding her censored it anyway, they looked back at her her skin slowly turning a light shade of porcelain white and her brown hair, already down to her her breasts,grew down to her ankles and turned a deep shade of cherry red, wrapped in vines accessorized with spikes. a pair of white pearly horns protruded through her head as she screamed while this happened blood trickling down her forehead. a long spear ended tail colour porcelain white extended from her now bare posterior (her ass in other words)   a thin skin tight red suit attached itself to her barely covering her breasts  thinly wrapping itself around her torso leaving a hole where her belly button was visible wrapping around her legs in a spiral leaving gaps and finished off in a pair of spiked high heels her crown from Rem turned black and blew away like ash. her breasts grew along with her ass and her legs. She fell to the floor shiki flew in and caught her centimeters from the ground. Her lips deep red and blood spilled from the corners "Ritsuka? is that still.....you?" shiki said blushing at her very alluring figure "duh!!!! she is the the devil kings daughter, she is at home now so her real inner monster is released she is now the princess of devils, and we must now respect her..." Urie explained. Dumbfounded Shiki managed to mutter "a princess?" he looked at her he parted her lips with his fingers to see long fangs needle sharp and dripping with paralyzing venom. He let go of her lips and kissed her, he was still in love with her from 1 year ago, he wanted her Rem' got a new bride so can he have her.

he walked away. "i'll be right back" 

he goes to Rem "you're finished with her right?" he began

"who exactly?" Rem asks

"Ritsuka." Shiki stated

"..." 

"you're through with her?" Shiki asked...

"uhhhhh, I don't know"

"Hiyori or Ritsuka?......i wonder who it'll be?..........to win the heart of great Rem? oh wait...maybe it would be Rem the devil who will win the heart of the demon princess?" shiki said winding Rem up.

"WHAT!!!!!!" Rem asked shocked "i-is Ritsuka here?" Rem asked......

"yes, and she is in full demon form too, she hasn't woke up yet though..."

"oh, you liar, i gotta go to my wedding" Rem said.

Shiki took this as a positive and took the news to the others, this was his chance!!

he arrived back .

Just then Ritsuka's eyes fluttered open, instead of them being their regular brown they were sapphire blue and large almost cat like. like she was wearing blue circle lenses.

"the wedding starts in an our, he smirked.....