We meet again

Ritsuka was just walking down the street, her twinkling crown once belonging to Rem Kaginuki, a devil she fell in love with 1 year ago, she never left home without it, it was always around her neck on a chain which she once wore her pendant, but thanks to Rem's power, he cursed it so whichever demon tries to hurt her will be punished by Rem's power through the crown.

Ritsuka loved Rem so much, but he left for the demon world, he said he would return but Ritsuka hadn't heard a thing of him since he left. heart strong, and tears at their mercy, Ritsuka carried on like Rem was right next to her cheering her on. Sometimes she wishes she went to the demon world with Rem but then she would think of Lindo's kind loving face, the way her adores her and has treated her like a princess since since childhood. Then she would remember her mother and how lucky they were to save her from Lord Nesta. Recently Lindo has gained the heritage of Lord Nesta and is currently ruling the vampire empire, his power unstoppable and his heart became indestructible when his Lord Vampire powers and his Dampire powers mixed with his exorcist powers combing to make him invincible.

On her way to school, Ritsuka realized her necklace is glowing, she picks it up and suddenly it is surrounded by black bubbly magic, something only Rem can do, closely matched by Urie sogami an *Incubus who is a very close,oldest friend  of Rem Kaginuki. speaking of Urie, he appears from Ritsuka's necklace and she immediately drops it. Confused and utterly dumbfounded, Ritsuka managed to stammer "U-Urie? w-what..." Urie looked at her a little taken aback.

"well, what a way to greet me, jeez, nice to see you too mademoiselle, anyway you'v grown up-"

"what are you here for Urie?" Ritsuka says firm and steady.

"Rem is in trouble , mademoiselle, he is to marry the next beholder of the Grimoire."

"pppppssssssssshhhh!!!! how am i supposed to help?" Ristuka muttered dryly 

"Go to the demon world and cut 2 inches of hair off the bride, this way you will receive the Grimoire as she is a human and humans are not supposed to be the beholder of the Grimoire, as you were never truly human, only special humans related to a demon, like yourself can successfully hold the Grimoire"

"True, only how do i get to the demon world? and Rem wouldn't marry another girl, would he?" Ritsuka asked, puzzled.

POOF!

"Hey, Ristuka!" a certain fallen angel appeared grabbed hold of her arm and disappeared into the darkness in a puff of purple smoke.

"Shiki Natsumezaka?"

*incubus- a demon known to seduce women in their sleep