Red flower petals Part 1

~Grell POV~

It's the day before Christmas,I love Christmas!"The snow,the lights,the presents,the happy people!I love Christmas!"I shout right out in the blue on the streets in the downtown"What more can a Grim reaper ask for?!"I said with a bright smile playing on my lips as I spinned around with my arms out and looking up at the sky like I could embarce the whole holiday. People looked at me but just smiled. I stopped spin around,

I don't have time to spin around I have work to do,because I'm the one that  take care of the decorations due Christmas.

I begun to walk down the street and looked in the shopping windows to see if I could find Christmas presents to my Co-worker's."Hmm first my prince charming Undertaker,what would he want?"I thought a while then I light up,I knew exactly what I shall buy to him.

I passed by many shopping windows before I saw what I searched for. I walked into the store and bought the black hat with a red silk band wrapped around it. Then I walked out I saw from distance Sebastian and his master Ciel walking along the opposite street. I immediately started blushing like crazy and run towards him and jumped and 'attacked' him with my love."Oh Bassy!My love!!
Time for our ki-!!!"

My sentence was cut off then I crashed into the wall behind Sebastian with he so  impolitely slide at the side and dodge the 'attack'. Sebastian sighed"What do you want Grell?I was hoping for a Christmas without your interruption for once."he said. I get up on my feet and brushed off the dirt on my clothes "I just wanted to wish you a

Happy Christmas,it's very impolite of you to reject a lady's love you know. So what do you say about have a fight so romantic and hot that it even melt the snow!"I said as I stick out my tongue at the side and formed my hand to a rock'n'roll sign. (I don't know how to describe it better)
I picked up my death scythe ready to attack. Sebastian looked at Ciel waiting for permission."Do whatever you want Sebastian."Sebastian nodded and stood in fighting stance.

~Sebastian POV~

I nodded at my master and stroke my hand through my raven black hair and I noticed that Grell blushed badly then I did it and then I put myself in a fighting stance. Grell run towards me with his chainsaw and slashed after me,attacks that was easy to dodge. This is too easy heh. I thought to myself as

I back flip and dodge another attack"This is too easy Grell you truly have getting out of shape."As i said that he pinned me at the wall and I hold the chainsaw from me with my bare hands."Oh you haven't even seen a handful of my strength Sebas-chan.
Oh you're so sexy, we could have beautiful babies together and i know you would love it."Grell said with a big smirk on his face as he used more strength and the chainsaw come closer me."Love where?Pardon me but I don't know what you're talking about." I said as I ducked and kicked him in the ribs."Oh Bassy you wound me!"Grell said as he stood up after the hit."Oh you now I love then you play elusi-!" He's sentence was cut off then he suddenly get a cough attack.

~Grell POV~

"Oh you now I love then you play elusi-!" I suddenly started to cough a lot. I have been coughing a lot lately,I thought i just was a bit out of shape and exhausted or that I've catch a cold but it start happen more often and It always feels like I will cough up blood but nothing more than that my throat gets sore happens. Then I think about it always happen after I have been rejected by William or Sebastian.

After i finally stopped coughing i put my chainsaw on the ground and check on my phone what time it is and gasped."Oh no its already 5 pm?!I have to go and buy the rest of the presents,see ya later my dear Bassy!"I said as I took my death scythe and run to buy the rest of the presents and left Ciel and Sebastian in confusion for a few seconds.

           To be continued...