𖦹 two 𖦹

-- Y/N: the next day | school garden.
"Dig deeper!" Y/N shrieked. Persuading her friend to obey her command. She continue to shriek the same words and the girl next to her tried harder.

"Stop shouting! I get it!" She whined.

"Did you learn anything back when we went camping?" Y/N flopped herself on the ground while wiping the sweat off her forehead using her wrist. Her hands was filled with mud for helping Anha dig on the ground.

Anha stabbed the trowel on the ground and turned back at her. "You knew I slept all day since I got weak on the trip!" Short breaths began to escape on her mouth and Y/N forgot Anha was a frail girl.

"Well shit man, sorry for offending you-was trying to be cool, nothing more."

She retreat back; leading Anha to continue digging on the school's garden soil.

"Not to be that person but-you two look like shit!" Chan came into the two's conversation. He wished that he wasn't able to make the girls offended.

Anha rolled her eyes and secretly mocked him when he wasn't looking. "Bad move, satan. You forgot you made the demon out of me with that mouth of yours." He wasn't able to answer Anha's cocky retard.

A pink tint evident in his cheeks.

Y/N was able to witness the moment, she was in the middle of shipping it or not.

Not, because she hates those PDA shit and those lovey dovey scenarios in real life. Which is practically the reason why she's single and wished she lives under the books she read. Shipping it, because Chan is getting more miserable every day.

Woojin came to the conversation also and slid his arm on Chan's shoulder-manning up the boy. "Y/N, I was pretty much sure they only threw the book off a third storey building not burying it after." He points at Anha who illegally digging up the soil from the beautiful garden.

"That's exactly the point!" She shouted. "What if they buried it after they threw it for me not to see it?"

"I'm pretty sure it ain't Easter Sunday yet."

Anha gave out an exhausting groan and lay down on the ground. "And I'm pretty sure they didn't dig it since there ain't no newly digged soil here up until now." Chan protest again.

"Come on, you're saying that because you pity Anha." Y/N stated with eyes glaring to him. Chan was able to shut his mouth and Woojin was next to throw a fit.

Woojin took off his grasp from Chan's shoulders and fired back at Y/N. "You're the one who should pity her."

Anha stood up from the ground and look at Woojin. "Woo, Stop." She plead. She had enough drama these days.

"All you do is cling onto her just to give her commands and let her as your slave. From my view, I don't think you deserve to be her friend." Woojin spit all the words that she wouldn't expect. He was the same person who was willing to help her yesterday. Her heart stopped at the sudden realization.

"Everyone, stop!" Anha called out.

Y/N look at Anha's muddy clothes. She can feel the hard work radiate around her. It was all her fault.

"An, You shouldn't do this." Chan grab her arm and look at the mud that must be cleanse out of her body. "No, Chan, You shouldn't have done this." Tears fell on her cheeks and Y/N couldn't able to look at her own friend.

Woojin was impatient and grab her other arm harshly. Anha was able to whine but he wasn't able to listen. "Cut the crap for once, An! You don't deserve to be with her. Be with us, please." He pleaded making Anha glance at her who couldn't even fight for their friendship.

This gave a sudden realization to Anha also. A stupid one to be exact. "Alright. We'll cut ties and let's begin again." She agreed.

Anha gave one last glance at Y/N who didn't bother to look at her and then back at the two boys.

Chan was able to plaster a smile at her and rub her arm. "Let's first wash you up."

All three left the girl alone, alone by her own. She knew no one but them; but them who knew her, left. She cried by herself for loosing another special person.

She was useless and she knew that.

She just couldn't accept it.

Y/N glance at the digged hole that wasn't able to patch up with dirt. She walk up to it and sit in front of the open hole. "You should stay hidden, like me."

Y/N stare at the necklace drape around her neck; caressing it before she took off the necklace by the lock and threw it on the hole. She notice the trowel on the floor and knew if someone sees this, she would be in trouble.

She threw it also on the hole and threw in the big amount of soil into the hole. "Fuck!" She facepalmed thinking that she shouldn't have threw the trowel for her to not shove big ass soil barehand.

Continuing to mold the soil until she heard footsteps on the grass, she frozed. Someone's walking up to her and if its actually the school guards then she's dead meat.

"Wait!" She shouted which in luck, made them stop walking.

Y/N collect her breaths and continue to talk. "Before you either take me away for illegally digging soil in the school grounds, I just want to make sure."

There were no protest at all.

"One step forward if you came here for me." She command. Only the leaves rustling was heard and then a one foot step.

Shit.

"Two steps forward if you're totally weirded out on what I'm telling you to do and what I was doing here." Two steps forward.

Y/N's breathing was unstable by the response and made sure to watch more thrilling movies for her not to panic much if this happens ever again. She wipe of some sweat with her wrist.

"Walk up to me if you're one of my friends." Oddly however the person didn't actually walk up to her making her somehow curious as who was this person. She then gave an idea.

"Walk up to me if you don't know me?"

Someone nudge her shoulder making her scream on top of her lungs. The guy cup his ears and sighed. "For the last thing I knew, your voice was more like a mumble."

And she recognise the voice, it was the one that got away. The man who is not to be remembered but also not to be forgotten.

And he holds the one you've been looking for, shoving it in front of your face like it was food to you.

"Been finding this?" He smirked.